The Queen’s Meme – Duchovny Style
1. When is the last time someone did something EXtra-special for you?
One of the nice people for whom I did a reading from my Thanksgiving offer posted this lovely comment in the thread:
I want to chime in and add my great appreciation for you and for your true gift. Thank you for being of service. I would not hesitate to recommend you to others, and any reading this. That made my heart happy.
2. Name one EXciting thing that happens in your life daily. It’s pretty amazing that I get paid to do such an easy (if at times frustrating) job.
3. Tell us the good, the bad and the uglies of your online EXperiences.
The Good: I can look up stuff about anything that floats into my head. I love being able to do that.
The Bad: Picking up people’s energies from their written word. Sometimes I feel like I’ve been barfed on.
The Ugly: I’m with Gal on her People of Walmart comment. Have these people no friends?
4. What makes an ordinary day EXtraordinary and EXceptional?
Cookies!! They are the best things ever! (And possibly some pumpkin coffee too)
5. Name one embarrassing incident you had to EXplain to your mother when you were a child. I had to try to explain to my mom how my friend Lisa came back from a walk with her boyfriend Steve with her shirt buttoned up the wrong way. (We were 15, it was a party and Lisa was gone for a L O N G time. Yeah, mom wasn’t happy when she finally returned … disheveled. I mostly stayed out of it.)
6. If you could FedEX yourself anywhere in the world, where would you go?
To a beach somewhere with adult beverages, men of my choosing and mashed potatoes. Alcohol, men (of my choosing – that means you, David Cook and you too Eddie Izzard) and comfort food. That’s me in a nutshell (or a nuthouse, more likely).
7. Who would you like to EXray and why?
The aforementioned David Cook so that I can definitively answer the question as to whether size 13 shoes equate to … uh, equally sized boy parts. (Well, you asked!)