Sunday Stealing: The Over the Top Meme
Part One – Describe:
Currently, very much in the manner of SideShow Bob since it’s getting close to the time for a cut. You have to really love me to see me in the morning before I manage to tame it.
At peace, finally free of the body that held her strong mind and spirit back from really living life. She made her transition three years ago this coming week. I carry her wonderfully huge heart and her intuitive sense on through my life and in my work.
At peace, as well. Despite his physical limitations (blind at 32 and then double amputee at 43), his spirit and mind soared. I am so lucky to carry his intelligence, spirituality, and liberal viewpoint forward and I do so proudly.
Your favorite food?
Hmm, let’s see. I love devil’s food cake, lasagna, frosted oatmeal cookies (the cheaper the better) and muffins. I’m a hard-core carb-o-holic, am I not?
Your dream last night?
I can only remember bits and pieces of it and I don’t think it was anything of import.
Your favorite drink?
Alcoholic? A Cosmo is awesome for feeling great and then staring at the wall blissfully for 30 minutes or so. Blots my brain right out. Some days, that’s a good thing.
Non-Alcoholic? Coffee, every time.
Work related: Bringing my healing practice fully into fruition
The room are you in?
The front room where the big heater lives. This is where I spend the winter since the sunroom isn’t insulated for the cold and it’s like BRRRR! in there from December onward.
I truly enjoy farting around. But if I had to pick one, I’d say writing. It can be here, it can be in my journal, it can be stories that I share with one person. I’m a writer. It’s what I do.
I am terrified of hitting a deer as I’m driving on dark roads at night. I have to keep repeating “All animals on this road are safe.” as I drive because it almost paralyzes me. I’m not sure if I’m picking up their fear because there are times when it doesn’t even enter my head and other times when it’s so loud that I can’t hear myself think.
The one upstairs (in my bedroom) is old and I don’t use it much. Maybe an hour a day if that.
You know them all: Max de dogg (a big doofus), LucieCat (queen of the household) and my sweetie Sophia (independent and intelligent) – they bring joy to my life in all kinds of ways.
I don’t have many close ones, actually. And I’m okay with that.
Mostly peaceful except when I manufacture drama in my head and it manifests in my life (2007 was year of DRAMA for me and I decided I no longer wanted that).
Currently? Ambivalent. Not sure what the day will bring.
If you’re missing someone?
Always Lauren. You knew I’d say that, right?
Your best friend?
Not even sure who that is anymore. I have a couple with whom I’m close in different ways.
Part Two – The Where’s?
Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Alive. On planet earth. Watching the collective consciousness continue to grow.
Where were you last night?
In the house, watching Twilight again (that is such a bad movie … man. I can’t tell you how bad it is.)
Where did you grow up?
I was born in Baltimore MD but I “grew up” (emotionally) in Richmond VA during my eleven years there.
One place that you go to over and over?
The bathroom. Tee hee.
Your favorite place to eat out?
Five Guys – best burgers and fries around, right Gal?
Wish list items?
You know what? I have all that I need and more. No material items on the wish list.
Last time you laughed?
Yesterday, I think. Not sure why, though.
Last time you cried?
Sometime this past week but not sure why either. I do this often.
Part Three – The What’s?
Something that you aren’t?
Motivated, as you know.
Last thing you did?
Drink my morning coffee.
What are you wearing?
Pajamas. It’s a Sunday morning. Isn’t that the appropriate attire?
Something you’re not wearing?
A bra. Hold those babies back!
Your favorite store?
Any one where I can wander and touch stuff.
Okay, so I’m cheating. The official Sunday Stealing is one I did a while ago as a random meme so I decided to pull one from the archives and answer that instead. Call me a CheaterAss, that’s fine.
1. The phone rings. Who will it to be?
No one I want to talk to, that’s for sure. Alas, it’s usually neighbor Greg. And you definitely don’t want to be talking to his ass in the evening. Listening to drunken ramblings is not my forte.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
I do. It’s my small way of acting like an adult. Since I’m 12 most every other time, this is one way to allow me to feel like a good, decent adult.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Depends on what kind of social setting and who is there. With my family, we all talk and I’m probably one of the talkiest of them. With others, I tend to listen more than talk. The more comfortable I am in the setting, the more I talk. However, I have blathered upon occasion when I was nervous and/or excited.)
4. Do you take compliments well?
I try to. There’s a part of my brain that says “Well, they’re just saying that.” but the other part (my higher self) says “How lovely that they see you in this way. Say ‘thank you’ and take it in.” I try to listen to that higher self more than my lower, cynical part.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
No. I don’t think my brain works that way. I am not very logical when it comes to numbers and things of that nature. (I don’t even do crossword puzzles. My brain is starting to fall out in little clumps through my ears.)
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
I would die of dehydration within ten minutes of realizing I was lost because I would cry all my liquid out. They’d see a shriveled up corpse when they came for me. (At least I’d be thin!)
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
I did. Girl Scout camp wherein I decided that peeing in a hole in the ground was a bit too icky for me and held it. And held it. And held it. Until my body decided late one night to not hold it. I peed all over myself and the floor. That’s all I remember because it was fairly traumatic for me. As an adult, I’ve learned that peeing has to happen even if all you have is a hole in the ground.
I also went to YMCA day camp in the summer and there I decided that I was terrified of fires. So I told them all I was allergic to the smoke and got to hang out with the dancing instructor in her studio where she played “My Cherie Amour” about seventy times in a row. Good times, eh? (Actually, I think of her whenever I hear that song now.)
8. What was your favorite game as a kid?
As an only child, I was bereft of game partners. Cousin O’Flair and Cousin/who/hates/me (her sister) and I would play some games whenever we got together. Mostly, though, we did goofy stuff like create our own radio talk shows and tape record them to the great amusement of our parents. I was always the ring leader for those things and remember “interviewing” Cousin/who/hates/me (8 years old at the time) about her views on open marriage. (I read a lot of Cosmo when I was a child, apparently.) She mouthed the words “I don’t know what that is.” to me and on the tape you hear a BIG pause and then I say “Thank you for your informed opinion.” Yeah, the ‘rents got a lot of laughs about that one. (Open marriage, Lisa? Really? What the hell was going on in my head when I was 11? I know. Don’t ask. Just keep moving and yes, thank you for YOUR informed opinion.)
9. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Oh sure. I believe all paths are right for the person who follows them. Now, differing political views? Oh my. There better be some awesome sex thrown in to make up for the fights that will most likely take place. Unless we choose not to talk about it AND instead had awesome sex. That would work just fine.
10. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I really do enjoy being pursued by someone *I* like. Being pursued by someone that doesn’t float your boat isn’t as fun. However, I’ve mostly done the pursuing in relationships because sitting around waiting doesn’t work as well for me.
11. Use three words to describe yourself?
Sweet, loving and often indecisive.
12. Do any songs make you cry?
Depends on their attachment. For example, there’s a song called “I’ll be there” by the Escape Club that I associate with Lauren. Pretty much any time I hear it, I get teary because I miss her so much. “I can’t make you love me” by Bonnie Raitt almost always evokes tears because I really *get* the sentiment of the song and while there’s no one specific person it reminds me of (for that reason, anyway), the emotion of it moves me.
Short answer: yes.
13. Are you continuing your education?
I could continue my education all my life because I love school and learning. However, it’s time for me to move into the world and USE those skills I’ve been learning ‘lo these many years. I have taken on three coaching clients in order to get practice in doing what I really want to be doing (i.e. assisting others with bringing out their best selves and learning how to trust in and use their intuition to guide them).
14. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
I dated a guy who was into the outdoor thing and because I didn’t have anyone else to date at the time, I went along with it. I rode a horse for the first and only time in my life, went hiking and went to a shooting range. I liked going to the shooting range, surprisingly. But I have no need or desire to learn how to shoot and have a gun in my possession.
15. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Who hasn’t? Some of the ones I’ve kept are priceless. I love to make dorky faces in them.
16. How often do you read books?
Always. Books are my safe place. Even as a child, I would always come home with 20 books from the Scholastic Book Club each month. I think my parents had to get another job to keep me in books! (heh Kidding) I will say, though, that my book reading has declined in proportion to my online time. I did make the brief exception for the Twilight series and I definitely enjoyed having a compelling story to pull me away from the computer.
17. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
My friend Patty uttered this at work and it hit me like a ton of bricks: “I am living in the wreckage of my future.” – that’s me. Always thinking about the potential of the future instead of being anchored in the present. I am totally NOT a “living in the past” chick at all.
18. What is your favorite childrenâ€™s book?
Who else read the “Encyclopedia Brown” books? (raises hand) I loved them!
19.What color are your eyes?
Hazel with more green than brown. My mother actually called them “shit colored” one time. Um, thanks Mom. (She would not have made a good diplomat.)
20. How tall are you?
5’4 1/2 (make sure you get that half in there) – tall enough to reach stuff. That’s the important thing. But I love when I put on some heels and I’m like 5’7 or so. Makes me feel powerful and almost amazonian.
21. Where is your dream house located?
Somewhere overlooking the beach or the ocean. I love having a water view. The pool in the backyard fulfills that for me during the summer.
22. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My dog and cats. The cats would be the hard part. I’d let Sophie just run out the door but Lucie would go hide and that would take forever getting her out. Also, I’d grab my journals, stuff Lauren gave me and my laptop.
23. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
This past May after I
limped my ass walked in the Run for the Cure. Nothing like walking 3.5 miles and then eating a lot of pasta.
24. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
From the bedroom to the couch where I am planted as we speak.
I don’t really have any major WTFs to list but I’m outta ideas for a blog post and I pretty much always am wondering what the deal is with stuff so herewith I present:
1. Dear People who call my office and ramble on to me for five minutes and THEN ask for whomever it was they called for: STOP IT!
Here’s the script:
ME: Usual Greeting … blah blah blah how may I help you cakes
THEM: Hello. I’d like to speak with (whomever), please.
ME: Certainly. One moment please.
I don’t need to hear all about your account, the weather, that you have no idea why your broker is calling you etc. Let us just be done with the interaction and move on so I can get back to my all important goofing off. Yeesh!
2. WTF Lisa? Stop eating that really awesomely yummy banana bread with chocolate chips that your co-worker made just for you for your birthday. It’s entirely too good and it will sit right on your ass, reminding you that you suck.
3. WTF? my cat Sophia – who now thinks she can terrorize both Lucie AND Max since we let her downstairs a bit. Yet she knows she’s done wrong and will run right upstairs if I give her a sharp tone. Then she’s all lovely to me at 3am. Dorky cat.
4. WTF weather? Make up your mind. I cannot keep moving back and forth from one seasonal wardrobe to another. And it’s almost November!
5. WTF Lisa again – stop looking at clothes to buy when you have a buttload into which you cannot presently fit. I admit I bought a book and another thing I’m not mentioning here but have so far stayed away from clothes. Mostly because it would be depressing and not much because of fiscal restraint.
6. WTF to my “usually pretty smart about this sort of thing” co-worker who brought in her sick little girl only to find out that she’s got – wait for it – H1N1! Now Hypochondriac co-worker will definitely *think* she’s coming down with it. Bossman and I have a bet on it. She spent the whole day spraying Lysol all over the place and using that clear gel hand sanitizer. (Sigh) If I get it, I want the barfing kind so I can lose a few pounds. (I am so gonna get smited over that comment! (Smote?))
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
1. What is the color of your toothbrush? I think it’s pink and white. I need a new one. I especially love electric toothbrushes but I’m a spaz with a water pik. Water everywhere except the one place it’s supposed to be.
2. Name one person who made you smile today Duty – I was home sick in bed all day and he brought up some meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Deciding to call in sick to work – I slept the whole day, just about.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Listening to Randi Rhodes podcast and playing a dumbass game on Facebook
5. What is your favorite candy bar? I loves me some Snickers. MMMM.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Oh my, yes I have. Back in my early 20′s, I often went to strip clubs with my friends. My favorite dancer was a mocha colored guy nicknamed “Good & Plenty Denny” and he was my favorite mostly because he danced to Prince songs.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? I chatted with Miss LucieCat about how she was feeling.
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Jamocha almond fudge
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? coffee, of course
10. Do you like your wallet? That’s an odd question but yes, I like it. It’s small, really only holds debit/credit cards and a couple little things tucked inside. I always know where to find it.
11. What was the last thing you ate? Chilled grapes (I wish it were jamocha ice cream, though!)
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Not this week, no. I’m trying to stay on a budget of sorts plus I’m feeling like a heifer and refuse to subject myself to a dressing room mirror.
13. The last sporting event you watched? Caps/Flyers hockey game
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? buttery and salty (Kwiz’s answer and I concur!)
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? I don’t text much but yesterday I had fun IMing with one of my most favorite people.
16. Ever go camping? Girl scout camp and latrines that were merely holes in the ground put me off camping forever
17. Do you take vitamins daily? No, but I take a buttload of supplements and my naturopath said I didn’t need a multi-vitamin with what I’m taking.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? I don’t consider organized religion part of my path so no, I don’t attend any church. (Re-reading that, I thought it sounded really pretentious. I don’t mean it to sound that way. I’m just not a fan of religion in a box, you know?)
19. Do you have a tan? Nah, but my feet get it from when I run around outside in my strappy sketchers. It’s a lovely look, I assure you.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Nope – pizza will always win that. Now, ask me to decide between pizza and pad thai and watch me go into hyper-dither mode.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Not usually. But I do love those bendy straws so if I had one of those, I might.
22. What did your last text message say? In IM, I told them to watch out that their dangly bits don’t hang out when they go to the gym. (I’m a fascinating conversationalist, am I not?)
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Returning to work
24. Favorite color? look around this here blog and I think you’ll be able to tell that pretty easily. (psst: blue)
25. Look to your left; what do you see? Max de dogg laying on the floor
26. What color is your watch? Kwiz said: invisible colored and it made me laugh. I thought mine was the only invisible colored watch out there!
27. What do you think of when you hear â€œAustraliaâ€? Russell Crowe so I think about something else
28. Would you strip for money? Well, I’d have to say that the money would be ME paying someone to watch because that’s just not very attractive.
29.Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Mostly drive through because I don’t like all the noise and confusion inside fast food places.
30. What is your favorite number? Like Kwiz, I said 3. I had to laugh when it turned out to be my life path number as well. But I wasn’t surprised.
31. Whoâ€™s the last person you talked to on the phone? Duty to apprise him of my staying home
32. Any plans today? My plan today was to sleep a lot and I’m happy to say I feel accomplished (and rested).
33. In how many states have you lived? 2 – MD and VA – I really don’t get around much.
34. Biggest annoyance right now? I’m really warm so could be running a fever.
35. Last song listened to? “Make Me” by MWK
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Actually, I can. On the nights when I had insomnia, I used to practice it. I bet I could say it backwards even if I were inebriated. I shall test that theory next time I imbibe.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? If I do, that person is doing a shitty job and will need to be replaced.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? my sneakers although I would catch hell from Stacey and Clinton for that.
39. Are you jealous of anyone? I am envious (rather than jealous) of those who do not have weight problems. I can only imagine a day spent not worrying about what I eat. Well, I have those days but they are not without consequences.
40. Is anyone jealous of you? I doubt it but it’s possible. I have a nice life with unlimited time to myself, no kids to worry about or send through college and do pretty much what I want. There are probably some who would trade with me in a heartbeat.
41. Do you love anyone? Yes, many people in many kinds of ways. I will say that I will never, ever love anyone as fully and without condition as I did Lauren. And I am thankful every day to have experienced that kind of love in my life.
42. Do any of your friends have children? Yep, several do and are kind enough to share them with me when I need a baby-holding fix.
43. What do you usually do during the day? Pretend that I care about stuff in the financial services field.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? There are many I dislike (looking at you Rush, Hannity, et al) but I don’t hate them. It takes a lot of energy to do that and I’d rather put that energy toward something nicer.
45. Do you use the word â€˜helloâ€™ daily? Yep, although I say “Chello” instead because it sounds british and I like that.
46. What color is your car? The liberal’s handbook dictated that I get a Prius but I got to choose the color. Surprise! Blue.
47. What size wedding ring do you wear? I dunno. It was a while ago.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Wondering whether SophiaCat is up or downstairs. Does that count?
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No, but I have been to Hershey Park and Busch Gardens.
50. How did you get your worst scar? Surgery in 1997. But the one I got all on my own was when I fell off my bike. I was about 8 and had just sort of learned how to ride a bike but that didn’t keep me from imitating my friend who could ride it without holding onto the bars. Yeah. Kids, don’t do that. I bonked right into a curb while trying to round a corner and mashed my whole mouthful of teeth. I remember standing up, seeing blood, thinking to myself (and yes, this was exactly my train of thought): “Someone here is bleeding. YOU are the only one here. It must be YOU!” aaaah! Then I ran screaming and crying to my Grandmother’s house around the corner. Many stitches and messed up teeth followed. Fun! The scar on my lip is invisible but the teeth never recovered. I should have gotten those damn braces.
That or else I’m bored with no one to talk to. You decide.
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Nah. I’m sure there are many that *I* think this world could do without *coughdickcheneycough* but that’s not my call. Besides, I am sure there is at least one person *coughcousinwhohatesmecough* who wishes I’d fall off the earth so it’s all relative. (ha! no pun intended but there you go!)
2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
Is there a written protocol for doing this that I missed somehow? How many ways are there to flush a toilet? I must say, having been in a few airports recently, I want the toilets that allow me to determine when I will flush. I don’t like being at the mercy of some timer or hand movement or whatever.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
This is the ONE New Year’s Eve resolution I made and kept. Back in the good old days, there was no law or even very much emphasis on wearing a seat belt. Hell, we didn’t even have shoulder harnesses when I started driving. Now, you can’t escape it and for that I’m glad. I don’t feel right if I’m not wearing one.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Does my love for David Cook count? I’m always crushing on someone. It’s part of being 12.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Half and half for my coffee. Coffee minus this I cannot abide.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I don’t think I’ve ever been told I resemble anyone famous.
7. What is your favourite pizza topping?
Pepperoni and/or mushroom – I live on the edge.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Oh my God. No. Duty does this and it makes my skin crawl.
9. What song do you hate the most?
There are several songs I would get out of a warm tub to turn off immediately: “Piano Man” (hate it AND it has a very bad association with someone) and “Tom Sawyer” by Rush (hate hate hate this song with a flaming passion)
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
No, I have an automatic setting that wipes them from my brain now. It also randomly misfires and wipes other things as well, but it’s worth it.
11. What are your super powers?
I can feel what someone else is feeling. (It’s called Emotional Oneness” technically.) That has both an upside and a downside, as you can imagine.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Always spearmint! MMM
13. Where are your car keys?
In my pocketbook. I don’t need them to open the Prius (it has a sensor thingy) so I keep them in there at all times.
14. Last song you listened to?
“Collide” by Howie Day
15. What’s your most annoying habit?
I tend to think I know what someone’s going to say (it’s that emotional oneness thingy), I often assume what’s coming and at times have interrupted to answer because they aren’t getting to the question fast enough. That’s pretty rude, I know. (Yes, I’m right 90% of the time but that just makes it worse, doesn’t it?)
16. Where did you last go on vacation?
Ft. Collins, Colorado for Cousin O’Love’s son’s wedding. It was big fun!
17. What is your best physical feature?
I have lovely eyes that say all I cannot say in words. Also, boobies.
18. What CD is closest to you right now?
I don’t buy cds anymore. I have my Ipod with me usually. The one I do have is, predictably, Cookie’s and it’s in the car.
19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Half and half, leftover something or other that I didn’t eat and cheese.
20. What superstition do you believe/practice?
In Wicca, they ascribe to the law of three – whatever you put out there in the Universe comes back to you threefold. That resonates with me and is one of the reasons I don’t put yuck out there. I really don’t want it flinging back in my face.
21. What colour are your bed sheets?
Pale blue and yellow
22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Oh, a bird. I would love to fly! (I’m not a strong swimmer and it’s easier to be eaten as a fish than a bird.)
23. Last thing you broke?
Something in the garage. I didn’t look too closely. I just sort of ran away.
24. What are you having to eat tonight?
I have no idea. I’m going to Charlottesville as part of the David Cook caravan so am at the mercy of the driver, I think. Wherever we go is fine with me.
25. What colour shirt are you wearing?
Now? Pink Later? Not sure yet.
26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing?
I’m pretty much doing what I’d want to be doing although I’d prefer if I didn’t have to drive all over east Jesus to get there.
27. Do security cameras make you nervous?
No. I don’t tug at my undies or pick my nose in public so it’s all good.
28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
“Perpetually 12” – regular readers of this here blog can attest to that.
29. Last time you went to a cemetery?
I don’t go to cemeteries much but whenever I am in Northern VA, I stop by to chat with my Goddaughter of Love. She resides under a tree and it’s very peaceful there. I talk to her and just hang out in the energy. I often wish I were clairvoyant so I could see the energies in places like that but my guides tell me I’m not quite ready for that.
30. Last concert you went to?
Sekrit boyfriend in Delaware. Good show, suck ass seats. Tonight I will come full circle from April because I have front row seats in Charlottesville, courtesy of my friend Jen.
31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you’ve seen in concert?
Um, take a guess. Although if I had to pick someone else, I’d say Matt Nathanson who opened for Dave in Virginia Beach. Man, that guy could work an audience like nobody’s business. It was a great show.
32. Next concert you’re planning to attend?
How timely of a question! Sekrit boyfriend (who is recovering from tonsillitis) tonight in Charlottesville.
33. Do you talk to yourself?
Out loud? Sometimes. In my head? Always.
34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet?
Max de dogg was adopted as was Murphy, my kitty cat. MommyCat was a stray that I took in.
35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born?
Yep – six kitties born to MommyCat and it was both a marvelous and terrifying event. I loved those kitties with a passion and held and petted them all. Probably why they were so amenable to being held and loved.
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Don’t get used to me writing paragraphs, all three of you. I haven’t strayed far from my list love, you know. And now I present to you:
A list of stupid shit on my blog
1. Mad Men is starting out slowly this season but as someone on Television Without Pity pointed out, the show is really a “second half of the season” kind of thing. The first half is just laying the groundwork. Well, okay. Still feels draggy to me. I need to see Don Draper getting his groove on and soon.
2. Fall is here! YEY! I got to turn the a/c off in the bedroom and sleep with the window open. Sophia loves it (me too). I’m glad I got into the pool that one time because with it being cool out, there’s no way that temp is getting above 80. (Happily puts bathing suit away in drawer for next year.)
3. Hal Sparks twittered me back! I am such a dork! I love him. He’s filling in for Stephanie Miller and he’s much more relaxed doing it this time around than he was back in May. I may have to shove someone off my “Famous guys I’d do in a heartbeat” list. So far the list is: Cookie (Duh), Eddie Izzard,, Jon Stewart, Jon Hamm (The aforementioned Don Draper in Mad Men) and just added – Hal Sparks. A girl can dream of arm porn and funny guys, can’t she?
4. I am halfway through book three of the Twilight series (Eclipse) and it is dragging along. Cousin O’Cool (and Twilight aficionado) says I cannot skip any parts. Fuckety. This is gonna take me forever. Two other chicks in my office are behind me in reading it now and we all plan a movie event when New Moon comes out in November. The big question is whether to drink BEFORE or AFTER the movie? I think before but having seen the Jake character and how awesome he looks, I might be prone to making some inappropriate comments. After will most likely be the smart choice. heh
5. LucieCat has been officially diagnosed with feline diabetes. She is NOT going to like having to go back and forth to the vets office as much as this will probably require. And I am not going to like the hit my pocketbook is going to be taking with $100 for insulin every 6 months and assorted vet visits. And gosh, I can’t wait to start jabbing needles in her every damn day. Perhaps all my “Intervention” watching will come in handy although I admit to skipping all the heroin addicts because they show way too much needle action and that’s gross. (Yes, I know the needle is part of the allure for them but not so with me. I say Ewww!)
Now you’re all caught up! :) Don’t you feel better?