The Gal Herself bestowed this award on yours truly but something this awesome does not come without rules, you know. Â I have to list five (5!!) fabulous facts about myself.
So here goes nothing!
1. Â I can be surrounded by piles and piles of clutter and be bothered not one bit. Â But let me see ONE misplaced apostrophe and it will just set me off. (I’m not sure that’s such a faboo thing about me, now that I think of it.)
2. Like Gal, I rarely get lonely. Â As an only child with a sick father, I learned to be comfortable with just my own company. Too much time spent in anyone else’s energy and I get kindaÂ squirrelly.
3. Â And adding on to that, I know it’s weird but I prefer to sleep alone (or with my cats). Â I can’t stand anyone’s snoring and just like to be on my own. Been doing that for most of my life (sleeping alone, that is) and it makes me happy. Â Previous boyfriend said I could either sleep with him or the cats but not both. Â I got him a nice bed in the other room. Â (This is all true.)
4. Â I love love love new notebooks and colored markers. Â In fact, I started writing in my journal in colored markers because it all flowed out much easier. Â Pens limit me. Markers free me.
5. Â I’m learning to let my dorky twelve year old sit in the passenger seat and the High Priestess gets to drive. Â It’s very scary and there’s a lot of Â … feelings … I have yet to sort out about it but I think in due time, HP and the 12yo will get along fine. Â (A nice lady at work – you know, the rich one who loves to give me beautiful jewelery? She brought me back the coolest necklace – and I have christened it my “HP of the Woo” sacred necklace. Â It’s light, airy, and really neat. Â Will take a pic and post it soon.)
Anyway, I am passing on this award to my favorite bloggy peeps:
The Gal – even though she’s already gotten it and has done her homework – I love that you update so often and I always read between your lines and know when you’re happy or sad or just mopey. Â Can’t wait until we meet in March!
Best friend Kara over at Conduit of Joy – you’re fabulous for putting yourself out there even when / especially when it’s scary. Â I asked the Universe for a best friend who spoke the woo. Â You are all that and more. Â Thank you for being YOU.
Mystical, Magical Jody – midwife to fledgling writers and spazzy intuitives. Â I think you are one of the coolest peeps I know. Â I can’t wait to meet you in person. Keep on writing and I’ll keep reading!
I’m also sending props out to two non-bloggers – both of them named Christine!
Niece of Artsy-Fartsy Christine – I love you more every day. Â Thank you for being one of the sane members of the Tribe and making me feel loved. Â You are fabulous – just as you are. Â JUST AS YOU ARE. (/bridget jones)
LiveAfloat Christine – always smiling that sweet smile – laughing with me at Pilates, being a Woo Woo guinea peeg, and just being a fabulous chick in your own right. Â Love love love you!!