That or else I’m bored with no one to talk to. You decide.
1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
Nah. I’m sure there are many that *I* think this world could do without *coughdickcheneycough* but that’s not my call. Besides, I am sure there is at least one person *coughcousinwhohatesmecough* who wishes I’d fall off the earth so it’s all relative. (ha! no pun intended but there you go!)
2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
Is there a written protocol for doing this that I missed somehow? How many ways are there to flush a toilet? I must say, having been in a few airports recently, I want the toilets that allow me to determine when I will flush. I don’t like being at the mercy of some timer or hand movement or whatever.
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
This is the ONE New Year’s Eve resolution I made and kept. Back in the good old days, there was no law or even very much emphasis on wearing a seat belt. Hell, we didn’t even have shoulder harnesses when I started driving. Now, you can’t escape it and for that I’m glad. I don’t feel right if I’m not wearing one.
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
Does my love for David Cook count? I’m always crushing on someone. It’s part of being 12.
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
Half and half for my coffee. Coffee minus this I cannot abide.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
I don’t think I’ve ever been told I resemble anyone famous.
7. What is your favourite pizza topping?
Pepperoni and/or mushroom – I live on the edge.
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
Oh my God. No. Duty does this and it makes my skin crawl.
9. What song do you hate the most?
There are several songs I would get out of a warm tub to turn off immediately: “Piano Man” (hate it AND it has a very bad association with someone) and “Tom Sawyer” by Rush (hate hate hate this song with a flaming passion)
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
No, I have an automatic setting that wipes them from my brain now. It also randomly misfires and wipes other things as well, but it’s worth it.
11. What are your super powers?
I can feel what someone else is feeling. (It’s called Emotional Oneness” technically.) That has both an upside and a downside, as you can imagine.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
Always spearmint! MMM
13. Where are your car keys?
In my pocketbook. I don’t need them to open the Prius (it has a sensor thingy) so I keep them in there at all times.
14. Last song you listened to?
“Collide” by Howie Day
15. What’s your most annoying habit?
I tend to think I know what someone’s going to say (it’s that emotional oneness thingy), I often assume what’s coming and at times have interrupted to answer because they aren’t getting to the question fast enough. That’s pretty rude, I know. (Yes, I’m right 90% of the time but that just makes it worse, doesn’t it?)
16. Where did you last go on vacation?
Ft. Collins, Colorado for Cousin O’Love’s son’s wedding. It was big fun!
17. What is your best physical feature?
I have lovely eyes that say all I cannot say in words. Also, boobies.
18. What CD is closest to you right now?
I don’t buy cds anymore. I have my Ipod with me usually. The one I do have is, predictably, Cookie’s and it’s in the car.
19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
Half and half, leftover something or other that I didn’t eat and cheese.
20. What superstition do you believe/practice?
In Wicca, they ascribe to the law of three – whatever you put out there in the Universe comes back to you threefold. That resonates with me and is one of the reasons I don’t put yuck out there. I really don’t want it flinging back in my face.
21. What colour are your bed sheets?
Pale blue and yellow
22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
Oh, a bird. I would love to fly! (I’m not a strong swimmer and it’s easier to be eaten as a fish than a bird.)
23. Last thing you broke?
Something in the garage. I didn’t look too closely. I just sort of ran away.
24. What are you having to eat tonight?
I have no idea. I’m going to Charlottesville as part of the David Cook caravan so am at the mercy of the driver, I think. Wherever we go is fine with me.
25. What colour shirt are you wearing?
Now? Pink Later? Not sure yet.
26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing?
I’m pretty much doing what I’d want to be doing although I’d prefer if I didn’t have to drive all over east Jesus to get there.
27. Do security cameras make you nervous?
No. I don’t tug at my undies or pick my nose in public so it’s all good.
28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
“Perpetually 12” – regular readers of this here blog can attest to that.
29. Last time you went to a cemetery?
I don’t go to cemeteries much but whenever I am in Northern VA, I stop by to chat with my Goddaughter of Love. She resides under a tree and it’s very peaceful there. I talk to her and just hang out in the energy. I often wish I were clairvoyant so I could see the energies in places like that but my guides tell me I’m not quite ready for that.
30. Last concert you went to?
Sekrit boyfriend in Delaware. Good show, suck ass seats. Tonight I will come full circle from April because I have front row seats in Charlottesville, courtesy of my friend Jen.
31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you’ve seen in concert?
Um, take a guess. Although if I had to pick someone else, I’d say Matt Nathanson who opened for Dave in Virginia Beach. Man, that guy could work an audience like nobody’s business. It was a great show.
32. Next concert you’re planning to attend?
How timely of a question! Sekrit boyfriend (who is recovering from tonsillitis) tonight in Charlottesville.
33. Do you talk to yourself?
Out loud? Sometimes. In my head? Always.
34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet?
Max de dogg was adopted as was Murphy, my kitty cat. MommyCat was a stray that I took in.
35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born?
Yep – six kitties born to MommyCat and it was both a marvelous and terrifying event. I loved those kitties with a passion and held and petted them all. Probably why they were so amenable to being held and loved.