I’m putting the particular line referenced above under the MORE section because I do not wish to offend my Goddaughter of Love’s sensibilities (or her mom’s even) but this was a ROCKING ep of SFU and I have to post it.
My other comments about the ep:
1. Ma Chenowith and Olivier?? That, I did not need to see. If I want wild sex stuff, I want it to involve Nate and some boulder sex. Not Ma and NOT Olivier.
2. Ruth and Arthur – this is going into EWW territory for me.
3. D/K? Done. Finito. Did you see K scoping out the boyz at that bar?
4. WASH YOUR HAIR! You know I’m talking to you, Fifi man.
5. Best line of the show – Billy to Brenda about going back home … (see below) .. I literally ROLLED!
6. Okay, even if he didn’t wash his hair, that was a sweet thing that FiFi did for Claire.
7. Olivier bot fifi’s artwork -What’s that about?
8. I. HATE. LISA. That is all. WTF is up with Nate wanting to keep trying? It’s not going to work. She knows it, he freaking knows it. Move along now.
9. Love Brenda’s directness in the bathroom. Damn – can I be her? (ARF!)
I think this show is my favorite over (dare I say it?) The Sopranos. I love TS because it makes me feel “home” (being Italian and all that) but the relationshikp dynamics on SFU are so deep and so … what’s the word? I don’t know. But this show appeals to me on a much deeper level than TS. (I love Tony still and might consider boulder sex with him if he asked).
Courtesyof ThatGirl on TWOP:
Brenda: “I’ve already left a message I’m coming over. So, if she wants me to walk in on more fucking, that’s her choice.”
Billy: “I can do it for you. If you feel like you’ve seen enough of mom’s pussy, for a few days.”
Brenda: “Who could ever see enough of mom’s pussy? It’s like a trip down memory lane.”
Heh. Ooooooooh yeah.