1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
Naturally curly (not quite as bad as Frieda (from Peanuts fame but close) and short. It doesn’t grow down, it grows out. I always wanted long, straight Cher-like hair (and a Cher-like body (pre-plastic surgery, thank you) would work well too, thanks!)
2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
Oh, not so much. Doesn’t look as spiffy now that Dean’s not doing it but overall, it’s pretty much the same except for the two periods in my life when I wanted long hair and watched mine grow out (not down).
3. How do your normally wear your hair?
Short but not too butchy. No one will mistake me for a guy.
4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
Shoulder length, curly but not frizzy … I’m trying to think of a celebrity with hair I love … Hmmm. Let me think on this.
5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
Oh lord have mercy! (Christ have mercy) My mother once put crisco in my hair (WHY? WHY? WHY?) and it took DAYS to get it out. I remember her washing and washing it in the kitchen sink but for the life of me, I cannot remember what would have made her think that was a good idea in the first place. (Yeah, my mom is kinda strange …)