It sho’ nuf is … :)
Happy Friday – Caps beat the hell out of the Rangers (Jagr, bite me, I hate you) in OT and I got to see it. W00T!
Hey, here are some more cool facts, taken with attribution from Jeffrey (once again):
- On average, 100 people choke to death on ball-point pens every year.
- 90% of NYC cabbies are recently arrived immigrants.
- Elephants are the only animals that can’t jump.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
- Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
- It’s physically impossible to lick your elbow.
- The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building.
- A snail can sleep for 3 years.
- No word in the English language rhymes with “MONTH.”
- The average lifespan of a major league baseball: 7 pitches.
- Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our noses and ears never stop growing.
- The electric chair was invented by a Dentist.
- All polar bears are left handed.
- An ostrich’s eye is bigger than it’s brain.
- TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using only the letters of one row of the keyboard.
- “Go.” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
- If Barbie were life-size, her measurements would be 39-23-33. She would stand seven feet, two inches tall.
- Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
- The cigarette lighter was invented before the match.
- Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day. (Is this why I can’t lose these 2 pounds, ya think?)
Man, I’m tired. I think I will leave work at noon and go home and nap.