Hello and welcome to another installment of “I think I am too old for this stuff” theatre.
Things not to do:
1. On a whim, decide to accompany GOL and COL to Virginia Tech for Open House whereby you leave for the approximately 4.5 hour drive at 9:30 PM! I made record time by drinking a large Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte and zooming down I81 at 81 mph! Yes! It took us 3.5 hours with no traffic.
2. Get 4 hours sleep.
3. Walk all over East Jesus University campus (aka: VT) in 85 degree weather feeling lustful for the college life experience. Man. I did mention to COL that if Lauren decided to take a pass on VT, I would gladly go in her stead. I don’t know if I can fake the 4.12 GPA that Lauren carried to even gain admittance but I know my personality would make up for my sucky academic skills, right? hahahah
4. Drive home from EJU – in more traffic replete with morons in trucks (4.25 hours at speeds in excess of 70mph most of the time) to be met with a husband who has had a headache all day, won’t put on the damn A/C when it’s 92 outside and 2 cat boxes and a guinea peeg cage that all need to be changed. I love my life, dontcha know?
5. Go to bed at 11pm after spending an hour on TWOP trying to decipher the hidden psychological meaning of this week’s “Sopranos” episode.
Things TO do:
2. Take a nap when you come home today and start to feel human.
3. Walk with Sharon tomorrow.
4. Plan trip to Italy with GOL for near future. We’ve got lots of pics to take and butts to … uh… see from a distance. Yeah! That’s the ticket.
Anyway, it was an eventful weekend, that’s for sure.
* I will not be attending Tech no matter how much I want to.
* Walking all over a campus is something I am totally NOT in shape to do.
* A literal pain in the butt isn’t much fun.
*I missed my goddaughter way too much. :) Must get a life (or more pets – hahah)