1. Despite getting two days off from hell, er, work.. can’t do anything fun with them.
2. Must depend on the kindness of Duty to take care of you (and get the right kind of lipton noodle soup). (He did wonderfully, btw)
3. Have to use up *2* days off from work that were slated for fun vacation days.
4. Sweating on flannel sheets. Not fun at all.
5. No energy to surf and answer email.
6. No energy to do anything but lie in bed and sleep and mope.
So, there you have it friends. Once again, yours truly has been waylaid by a mysterious illness (aka: garden variety flu) and has been bed ridden for two days. On the upside, I lost 2 lbs which are sure to come back once I snarf more than the crackers I have been able to keep down.
I wanna feel well, dammit.