Stolen from Blondesense::
Just for the hell of it let’s talk about something light and easy. Let’s talk about cheap thrills. You know, those little things that happen in life that make you smile. Sometimes it’s a sheepish little smile and sometimes that smile crawls all over your face and creeps right into your heart.
Cheap thrills like finding something you thought was lost forever. Cheap thrills like discovering a bloom on a rose bush you believed to be on the edge of death. There are tons of cheap thrills. I’ll tell you some of mine if you’ll tell me some of yours. Deal?
Deal. Here are a few of mine:
1. Getting new nice smelling candles for the Room of Woo
2. Cards in the mail for no reason
3. My weekly edition of Entertainment Weekly and a BIGASS cup of coffee
4. A slow day on the phones (like today)
5. Having all my pets lay on me when I lay on the bed
Anyone want to share theirs?
(ON EDIT: NO? Wellllll, okay then. :( )