Top 10 reasons being sick sucks:
· Spent 3 days in bed and not one bit of fun was had.
· So bored, resorted to watching American Idol and writing down the phone number to call in for my favorite.
· Most excitement was guessing whether my temp was over or under 100 degrees and by how much.
· Coffee tastes like poo
· Still have to feed the pets and let the dog out.
· Husband also ill – has taken to lying in bed moaning (and not a fun kind of moan, either)
· No energy to answer email (thank you all for writing – I promise to respond sooner or later)
· Missed visits with special peeps.
· Lost three weekend days (2 plus holiday) to this stupid ass sickness. Will most assuredly feel better just in time to go back to work.
And the number one reason being sick sucks: Missed my requisite weekend pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks!!
In MUCH happier news, GOL is officially and finally DONE with CHEMO!!! Woooo Hoooo!!! Congrats, babykins. More celebrations to follow.
(8:56pm – temperature is 100.7 FYI)
aww feel better soon!! being sick definitely sucks. if it makes you feel any better, I was visited by a sore throat last night that seems to want to stick around for a bit. :P but at least.. it’s the last chemo-induced yuckiness! (I think!)
ps: the first season of Buffy has been on FX so I’m about halfway through it now. did you catch any of it?
As I noted in my blog last month when I had the flu, I am amazed how I when I get sick it is always at the start of three day weekends.