I dunno. Maybe I will start every entry with the infamous “So, yeah.” That’s kind of how I feel lately. So, yeah.
1. Someone needs to stage an intervention for Britney. Please note that I did not watch the Dateline interview with Matt Lauer but happened upon it as I was flipping channels. She looks like a “hot mess” (term cadged from my gossip blogs), all crying and sporting monster pregnant boobage and nail polish chipping off and whatnot. I think there must be an interesting push/pull thing about the media. She wants to be left alone to live her life yet wants them around when she’s got something to sell (record, tour, Sean Preston). And hon, you can’t have it both ways. There are celebs who have successfully managed to live in relative obscurity. You are not one of them. Why? Because you keep doing stupid shit. Stupid shit sells. Stupid shit done by prima donnas? Sells even more. So there you are. Wanna be out of the public eye so much? STOP. DOING. STUPID. SHIT. It’s that easy. Oh, and put K-fed back in the basement or better yet, let his leash loose a bit and allow him to go fertilize some other dolt and get rid of his ass.
2. Poison Ivy? Not fun when you are allergic to it and you get it in your eye. Glad it wasn’t me. Duty is learning that he is highly allergic to this stuff which grows wildly in our backyard. Truly, I have no idea what it looks like and am sure I’ve traipsed in it many times. He merely looks at it and it gets all over him! As an aside, the emergency room at Anne Arundel Medical Center is quite nice! (Despite dear leader blathering on the television in the waiting room. Ugh)
3. I keep the bird feeder full of rather pricey nyjer seed because it attracts finches and cardinals and I love love love them. I can sit here in the sunroom and watch them through the window. That thrills my little heart.
4. Each week I get more readers of my Thursday 13. YEY! The pressure of coming up with interesting themes is gonna kill me! heh (not really. I’m pretty good at stuff like that.) I do like to go blog surfing and see what others are saying out there. Not only that, I am jealous of all the nifty blog layouts they have too. I should probably take this time at home to learn HTML (and Italian for our Italy 2k7 tour (in honor of La’s 21st bday)) and and and ….)
5. Nothing else of note. Just wanted to list five things. :)