1. If you had to set your own work schedule; 8 hours per day; 5 days per week. Which days and hours would you choose? I would take a 7-4 schedule. I don’t mind getting up early and like having the evenings free.
2. What Reality Show would you be on and why? I wouldn’t do a contest one because I’m not competitive and I might cry if someone hit me. So, probably something like “How do I Look” because my wardrobe needs a makeover.
3. What is the last book you read? “Eat, Pray, Love” by Elizabeth Gilbert – AMAZING.
4. There are many songs that bring us back to a certain memory. What song(s) do you HATE to hear for that very reason? “Piano Man” by Billy Joel – reminds me of college and sitting in that awful Terry girl’s van and the “James gang” being mean to me for no reason. If I hear that song on the radio, I will break my neck changing the station.
5. If you could go back in time to be any place in world history, what time would you choose and what country/place? I’d go back only if I could be a queen so perhaps England in some era where women were adored and revered.
6. Do you know more than one language? Which one(s). Just a tad bit of french so we didn’t embarass ourselves when we went to Paris
7. What is your favorite blog? Please link it. One only. I love Angry Black Bitch – I knew her before she was cool! :)
8. What is your favorite web site? As mentioned, Daily Kos.
9. Your house is on fire, the people and pets you love are safe and you can grab one other “thing”, what are you taking?
My journals that I’ve been keeping since I was 10. They chronicle almost my whole life. OTOH, maybe they are better getting all burnt up. Let me ponder this one a bit!
10. You have $100 to spend in the next hour. How are you spending it? (Saving it or giving it away not permitted.)
I’d buy nice sniffy bath lotions and bubble bath. MMMMMM