Rather than skip a week (which would sorely disappoint my zillions of fans), I am using the “PAUSE” button on my TT remote and defaulting to the following crap list. It sucks and I know it. Feel free to flog away in comments.
1. It’s 9:13 and I’ve yet to start on my list. Usually I have it written and posted by now.
2. I had a great idea today and even started working on it but ran out of time to actually do it. Will save for next week.
3. Visits from MissyEmma, a lengthy dinner time (partly on account of said visit), watching TIVO’d Ten Years Younger and The Daily Show back to back, and long phone call to Coach caused me to really get behind on just damn near everything tonight.
4. Tired from watching McTizzypants spend all day texting and calling (and yelling) at soon-to-be-ex-wife. OY! The drama!
5. Looked at calendar and noted that every weekend for the next month is booked (with woo-woo stuff but still) and was instantly exhausted.
6. Am so behind on my celebrity gossip – what’s LinsLo been up to? Whitney back with Bobby? Suri Cruise still wearing a baby toupee? I can’t even snark up to date, y’all. (sobs)
7. Angel card reading not yet finished for very nice woman who engaged my services. Must. complete. tonight.
8. Newsletter is supposed to be out this weekend to introduce new site. Have I started it? Bitch, please.
9. Would write about politics but it’s the same old rant. You know the drill. Although did have to laugh when “Bombastic Boss” came in to my office today to rant about someone who came in to see him. Said the person didn’t have a CLUE what was really going on in the world and guess what “news” station he watched? You got it. FAUX news. LOL
10. Gummy bears are NOT on the Atkins menu plan. I’m just sayin’.
11. I don’t even like frigging gummy bears. What is it about the squooshy texture that makes it hard to resist?
(No, I really shouldn’t count #’s 10 and 11 as official reasons why this is lame but consider them empirical evidence of my lameness tonight, please)
12. Switched hours and now work 8-430 which is great except that I have to get up at 5:45 to leave at 6:50 to be at work at 8. Am very tired at 5:45.
13. I really do love you all and promise to do better next week. Got a funny one brewing in my haid.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants