I dunno. I planned to write this last night but I was tired. Planned on it today, too. And now it’s 9:32 and I’ve got nuthin’. So, herewith I present: nuthin’ x 13.
1. The bills are piling up. I’ve got the money … just not in the mood to pay them. Best to be getting in the mood tomorrow, methinks.
2. I am so so so tired of being talked AT by people. Between Martha and RG sometimes I want to scream. And this, from a chick whose nickname used to be “Motor Mouth”.
3. I miss my mom. I see her picture and it makes me cry. I just miss her.
4. The Stephanie Miller Show goes on two week vacation on Monday and I am distraught. What will I listen to as I am stuck in traffic each day? (sigh)
5. I haven’t watched tv in a long time. I miss my Tivo but know that RG only has his tv and his military shows and movies. I’ve got lots of other things and I can catch up eventually. I threw the idea out to Duty that another Tivo and TV for the bedroom would be peachy!! (I think he might go for it, too!)
6. Martha has been out for a couple days and I am struggling NOT to get wrapped up in the drama. As Bombastic Big Boss says, people who have “issues” will have “issues” wherever they go. Martha is an “issue” person. And that just means that I must work on my “conversation” skills. (Keeps repeating “conversation NOT confrontation” since me and confrontation with chicks = passive mode. Me and confrontation with guys? LOVE IT. hehehe)
7. I haven’t done a whole lot of christmas present shopping. Plenty of “Lisa present shopping” but not much for others yet. Might wanna get my ass in gear, eh?
8. Speaking of asses, mine? Larger than life. Good God. The “My mom is dead so I can eat what I want” comfort bus must come to a screeching halt. DING DING! Let me off here. Better yet, just roll me off. (I love cookies so I cannot be held responsible for the spreadage, right?? RIGHT???)
9. Melissa Etheridge’s wife Tammy has a really cool blog. They just had twins and there are some cute pics out on the internets. (I love babies and cookies!) She has a real down-to-earth energy around her and is quite a decent writer.
10. I’m really tired. Just dog tired.
11. Sitting in my closet in the dark seems more and more alluring each day. Will anyone miss me?
12. One of my greatest joys is being one step ahead of Bombastic Big Boss. I love that. When he asks me something out of the blue and I can answer it, that thrills me. (I am low maintenance, right?)
13. YEY for Friday! 4:30pm on Friday afternoon – the BEST time of the day!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants