Cadged from my sweet soul sistah, Nancy. Happy Superbowl Sunday. I won’t be watching because after following hockey for many years, football is too damn slow. Plus, I hate all the hype. Plus, I don’t overly like tv much. :)
1. First best friend – Theresa Jones
2. First car – our wood paneled station wagon with an AM radio (I listed to Andy Gibb on it! wooo!)
3. First love – Billy Miller (or was it David Fudge?) I was always a tad, uh, interested in the boyz
4. First vacation – not sure – the one I remember is Ocean City when I was 10.
5. First job – Gino’s (fast food) I smelled like grease every single day. All I wanted was a job where I could smell the same going in and coming home.
6. First piercing – my ears. Mom, Aunt Connie and I went to Uncle Bobby’s surgeon friend to get it done.
7. First concert – David Cassidy in 1971. Third row seats and we forgot the flash cube for the camera. We borrowed one from the nice people sitting near us and ended up with 4 good shots. (Mom and Aunt Marge went to that concert with us. FUN!)
8. First record/cd bought – Beatle records when I was 4 (Mom got them for me)
9. First real love – Paul G. with the faboo hair. (Don’t touch his hair, for heaven’s sake!)
10. First screen name – Babes (I think) or it might have been Northern Babes. Something like that. It was 1989 – come on!
1. Latest alcoholic beverage – Me and the PiK drank cosmos just last night. MMMMMM
2. Latest car ride – last night coming back from Regina’s.
3. Latest movie watched – Uh … not sure. I don’t watch a lot of movies. My attention span isn’t as good as it used to be.)
4. Latest phone call made – Duty
5. Latest jacuzzi bath – Oh man … I can barely remember that. I think it was at Robbie’s about 4 years ago,
6. Latest played cd – Rose Rosetree’s audiobook “Empowered by Empathy”. She’s asked me to do a review of it for publication. (WOOOO!)
7. Latest time you cried – Last night over cosmos with the PiK.
8. Latest meal – Dinner at Bat’s last night.
9. Latest curse – probably yesterday. It’s early yet today.
7 Have You Ever
1. Dated one of your best friends – Yup … several times. Usually didn’t work out well.
2. Been arrested – Nope … but there’s still time, right?
3. Fallen in love at first sight – Hollinger, this be you. Walking down North Calvert street. Ah. Good times.
4. Been in a TV program – Nah … no desire to be.
5. Had your heart broken – Yep. I’ve filled up many a journal page with the heartbreak stuff.
6. Said you love someone without meaning it – No, I don’t think I have.
7. Made a prank phone call – I can claim the honor of making over 100 calls in one day just to hear a certain idiot answer the phone. This was back in the day when you had to get the phone company to trace the calls. Let’s say that a policeman coming to visit to announce the family wasn’t pressing charges was the end of my pranking career.
7 Things You Wear
3. turtleneck shirts
4. dippy socks
5. hockey tshirts
6. jammy pants
7. a necklace Duty gave me for Christmas
6 Things You’ve Done Today
1. Checked email
2. made coffee
3. lamented the return of RG
4. cleaned the cat pee
5. this meme
6. answered PiK’s email
5 Favorite Things
(I stole the first two from Crazed Mom because that’s exactly what I would have written!)
2. A HOT HOT shower
3. surfing the internets
5. feeding the squirrels
4 People I Can Tell Anything
2. Cousin ‘O Cool
(More of the same from Nancy – I agree with her on all three)
1. Black or white? White
2. Summer or winter? Summer
3. Chocolate or chips? Chips
2 things to do Before You Die
1. Fully travel my path
2. Write a book (or something)
1 Thing You Regret
1. Being mean to Tina C. in high school
I like this meme! I’ll have to borrow it sometime.
I also have a little something heading out to you this week. I’ll let you know when it goes out. =O) (snicker)
Oh but i love the superbowl…could care less about the game but the commercials crack me up! but im still going steal your meme lady!
We are going to a friends house. I have no interest in the Superbowl. I would rather stay home and watch MONK!
Did you like Shaun Cassidy?
Why are you crying over drinks?
Hey Twin O’Mine …
What a great meme and thanks for the shout out. I loves you!
My friend Nancie in Raleigh turned me on to Cosmos about two years ago … aren’t they phenomenal. Although I am on the wagon these days, I would probably break the fast for an icy Cosmo!!! She makes them with Citron (orange) flavored Grey Goose vodka and homemade simple syrup that she infuses with orange rind. Oh. So. Tasty!!!
I’m not watching the Super Bowl either … I just can’t be bothered!!!!