… mostly because it’s got lots of hearts and love and goofy crap like that. And I shall take this opportunity to name five things/people I love dearly:
1. Thing: coffee with lots of cream and two splenda – ahhhh! caffeine – how you brighten my days and nights. I’d be forlorn without you and have to write poems and stuff about missing you. Never leave my side, oh dunkin’ donuts coffee all ready when I come down to the kitchen eash morning. MWAAAHH! (that’s blog speak for a big kiss)
2. Person: The PiK who has tremendous empathic abilities coupled with a peculiar fairy fascination wrapped in a big package of mis-matched (on purpose) socks. Yeah, you sure know how to distract a chick who is trying to get her work done! [wink] Oh, and your impression of Bombastic one with the cockeyed glasses? Worth cash money.
3. Thing: The Stephanie Miller podcast (just $4.95 a month when you pay for a year!) – I know I talk about this a lot but I cannot praise this show enough. Snarky, smart, hilarious – they have it all. I couldn’t handle the hour commute each way without Mamma, Chris and voice deity Jim Ward. MWAAAH!
4. Person: Duty – even though you make dumb jokes (I won’t mention them here), beg for wubbies and forget stuff at the food store, your willingness to acknowledge me as the queen that I am warms my heart. Thank you for always being my knight in shining armor! MWWWAAAH!
5. Thing The internets. How I love, love, love you! More than coffee, more than Steffi, more than life itself, I love you, internets dear. Never go away. Promise?
Hope your VD is filled with love (things, people and whatnot) …. and that you let others know how much you love them. It’s not just a Hallmark holiday – it’s a good chance to say I LOVE YOU to all those who mean so much to you.
Oh yeah, and a big MWAAAH! to my bloggy pals: Nancy, Anita, Crse, Margie and those who lurk out there. Y’all make me happy!