Margie, you make me laugh. :) At least someone misses me!
She left this comment:
Hey, who stole our Lisa and what have you done with her?? She hasn’t blogged for a week now and we’re getting worried. No ransom note or nuttin’!!
Alas, no one stole me. Not to my knowledge, anyway. If they did, they returned me fine (more or less). So, I’m here.
Let’s see, this week I’ve NOT:
* entered rehab, left it and then entered it again
* shaved my head
* worn a diaper and raced cross country to have a chat with my supposed nemesis
* questioned the paternity of my baby(I don’t have a baby so it’s hard to do that, anyway.)
* gone insane from stress at work
This week, I HAVE:
* visited a Baha’i devotional meeting as part of requirements for the World Religions class and met some very nice people
* gotten some good guidance from my friend Nancy (Hugs her tight)
* spoken with Veronica (and I’m not elaborating just because)
* learned that Dani (Cousin ‘O Cool) and Jon are having a BOY!! (Yeah, I wanted a girl too but it ain’t my choice)
* skipped my Thursday Thirteen for only the second time in almost a year and then learned that Leanne was closing it up – all because I missed two weeks!! (Well, that’s not the reason but it could have been!) I was so sad but then found out that two other chicks are picking it up and it goes on unfettered. So, YEY!
* was happy to be a part of Regina’s Ash Wednesday ceremony
* saw a movie with the Duty
See? I have so been doing stuff. The Wednesday class will end in two weeks and it’s back to doing TTs that night so maybe I won’t miss it again. My bitty head is soooo fried that all I can do is play Magic Match and zone out. I’ve somehow lost my creativity and lightness and need to get that back. I will. This I know. (Opens “Universe, this is what I want” catalog and places order for the right job that is perfect for me right now. Sits back and waits for it to arrive.)
More about The Law of Attraction later on, kids. Me and the PiK got planz!