How unoriginal, I know. And this, from a chick who is doing nothing but sitting her ass here on the couch and doing nothing else. Oh well. At least I’m doing one this week! hehe
1. Goofy – but in a cute way (I hope!)
2. Emotional – oh lordy. This one has been the bane of my very existence yet it’s also one of my greatest strengths.
3. Wishy-Washy: I’m a Libra – we see both sides (now). Can I help it if I see merit in each side? (Except when it comes to politics. Then I am NOT wishy-washy!)
4. Non-violent: I really don’t like any kind of violence. I can’t even watch it in movies. Except I do watch “The Sopranos”. Does it count that I hide my eyes during lots of scenes?
5. Loving: the daughter made me put that one in. (It’s true, though. As cousin ‘O Love says “When you love someone, you REALLY love them with all your heart.” So, yeah.)
6. Witty: This is me. You know it. Admit it. I’m the wittiest person you know.
7. Humble: LOL okay, not so much me
8. Voracious Reader I am ALWAYS in the middle of at least five books. I would read the back of a cereal box if I had nothing else to read. In grade school, I was the one ordering 20 books at a time from Scholastic Book Club. (Admits dorkiness)
9. Passionate: Don’t make me elaborate about how this is me. Just accept it and move on. (One day I will start a blog on the DL and this side will surface.)
10. Smart: But in my own way, not in a “measurable on the SAT” way. Generally, most who know me think I am so I must be. (Isn’t it true if everyone thinks it?)
11. Quirky: Like, I want to be of service and pick up trash on the roadside but am worried I will find chopped off body parts or bags of vomit. (I only wish I was kidding!) Who else do you know that worries about these things? Would neurotic be a better word, you think?
12. A big pile of mush (see #s 2, 5 and 9) – yeah, it’s true. I act tough (not) but those who know me know I have a very soft heart. (TOO SOFT … remember Roommate Greg?)
13. SNARKY!! You knew this one would be in here somewhere, right? (As defined in the Urban Dictionary: A witty mannerism, personality, or behavior that is a combination of sarcasm and cynicism. Usually accepted as a complimentary term. Snark is sometimes mistaken for a snotty or arrogant attitude.)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants