Since my natural inclination today is to go outside and yell “GRRRRRRRRRR” at the entire world, I think I will put the Law of Attraction into process and instead say this:
1. I’m thankful to have a job that provides a good financial living and I am thankful that Duty has one like that also.
2. Feeding the birds after work is my sort-of, kind-of meditation. Watching them feasting on the sunflower seeds and corn makes me feel like I’m doing something good for the world.
3. The literal pain in my butt that visited me yesterday, making an appearance after two years, was enough of a warning that I am scheduling an appointment with the chiropractor here posthaste. I want to make my Italy trip one free of pain.
4. The pool is open (but not yet ready for swimming) and it’s so nice to sit in the sunroom and look out at the blue tinted water.
5. We ordered many goofy jibbitz for our Crocs and that’s made me much happier than it should.
6. I loved the Reiki demonstration Marianne gave on Friday and being able to teach people to “feel the energy” brought me great joy.
7. I have an appointment with Regina tomorrow to get some of the angst I’m feeling out of my body – either through breathwork or Reiki or whatever method works. I’m tired of carrying it around.