Crse did her little me-me so I may as well follow along although she didn’t tag my ass (I feel left out, missy!)
Four First Names of Crushes I’ve Had:
Four Pieces of Clothing I wish I still
owned fit into
1. My ultra faboo size 10 jeans
2. my wedding dress (Ha! Not like I’d wear it to the K-marts or anything, right??? LOL)
3. anything in my closet in the magical size 10
4. teeny tiny panties
Four names I’ve been called at one time or another:
1. Motor Mouth
2. Northern Babes
Four Professions I secretly Want to Try:
1. Reverend (no secret to certain individuals)
2. Famous writer of very salacious tales
3. Spoiled rich heiress (minus the cooter showings and jail time)
Four Musicians I’d most want to go on a date with:
1. Prince (yes, it’s true. I’m a closet prince fan and he can dance the pants off anyone)
2. The lead singer dude from Maroon 5 (Adam something or other)
3. David Cassidy (just shut up)
4. Sade (it wouldn’t be a date/date – more like a “can I be you” kind of date)
Four Foods I’d rather Throw than Eat
2. Brussel Sprouts
3. Pears (can fuck off, right twinnie??)
4. Baby Ruth bars (I actually like them but hey, why not?)
Four Things I Like to Sniff
1. Opium perfume
2. Fabric softener (the pretty vanilla and lavender kind)
3. warm bread baking in the oven
I SWEAR the only reason i didnt was because of my loading problems! I feel so free now! (not that i didnt love the old lay out too) Pears can fuck off!
Pears CAN fuck off and DON’T out the toilet paper up front or everyone will think it’s a Poo-Shop.
I love your new BLOG!!!!!
And you too!
This is short and cute. I am not a closet Prince fan – I’m out in the open. I don’t clean my house to his music (though now I will consider that), but his music should be on every DJ’s playlist at any dance or party I attend!
I can remember when Purple Rain came out. And, this soundtrack is great to clean the house to. Which I should be doing right now.
David? Not Shaun?