… written by those who love and know me well. Don’t know why I never posted it …. but the ten from Lauren made me cry. (I know, I know) I bet you all knew these things, didn’t you?
10 Things about me from Cathy (Twinnie of Love)
1. Extremely empathic, sometimes to her own detriment
2. Defines snarky in the sense of humor department
3. Beautiful writer, even if she does think of herself as a monkey with a brown crayon
4. Has a mouth made of space shuttle tiles can drink lattes extra hot
5. Infinite capacity for the woo woo things of life
6. Is devoted to family from top to bottom
7. Understands the difference between spiritual (very) and religious (only sort of)
8. Lives with a zoo full of animals, dog, cats, peegs, and Duty too!!!
9. Now wears girly clothes to work
10. and maybe even makeup???
10 Things about me from Lauren (Goddaughter of Love)
1. You are not so secretly a 12-year-old girl in actuality!
2. You are queen of everything and we pity those who don’t know it
3. You are a good mall-shopper because you touch everything and play with all the pretty makeup!
4. You sometimes steal butters from really good Italian restaurants (I guess that was only once but maybe we’ll strike again!)
5. You’ve met Eddie Izzard (you wrote on one of your other lists that you met Richard Gere so now you must add this too ;)
6. He worried that you knew his material better than he did
7. If someone is wearing a belly shirt and really shouldn’t be, they best watch out, cuz we will mock them!
8. Your mother has a clich ready for every situation (“it’s always darkest before dawn!”)
9. Even if you don’t have any kids, you always have me, your pretend child
10.You like buying weird socks for people (or maybe just me?)
10 Things about me from Mary (Cousin of Love)
1. Has an incredible memory! Can tell stories with an acuity for details and can tell what year it happened.
2. Finds an interest and dives into it head first and becomes immersed. (She cannot just watch a hockey game, but must attend CAPs University)
3. Very in tune with the entertainment industry – people, music, movies, books
4. Hero worship – admires people who inspire her
5. Very in tune with herself – Lisa understands what makes her tick
6. Has little tolerance for pettiness, and prefers to be an introvert (dislikes crowds, confusion and chaos)
7. What she loves, she loves with her entire heart, soul and mind…what she dislikes, she dislikes with her whole heart, soul and mind
8. Loves chocolate cake
9. Loves hot Italian men (and Bill)
10. If she won the lottery, she would be generous with all her friends and relatives, but would probably move to a secluded island. We could visit but she would prefer e-mail.
10 Things about me from Dani (Cousin of Cool)
1. You and I attended the same high school 14 years apart and yet still managed to have the same teachers, same uniform, and date the loyola boys.
2. You have two cousins that managed to marry Czechs (and trade in their relatively simple and short maiden names for longer and more confusing last names- thank god mine is only for personal and not work!)
3. I loved when I was little and we went to the Cockeysville Library on Saturdays. That instilled in me a deeper passion for reading, I smile when I see the Cockeysville Library still!
4. When we went and saw Grandpa in the hospital for his prostate- you clearly explained to me THAT testicles should NOT look like that in a normal man. Good thing to know since I had never seen a pair before on a grown man.
5. We managed to stall on the Providence Road hill- my first and last time at attempting to help with stick shift.
6. I credit my deep and weird knowledge of what band/ song is this to driving around with you and you changing the radio to quiz. It’s not the norm that I have my deep knowledge for all things 80s!
7. You and Mary teamed up to give me tube socks and underwear on my 12th birthday.
8. You are a good photographer.
9. You have a kind and trusted heart. You listen well and understand- you continue to grow and develop.
10. The first and last time I rode a roller coaster was with you and Charlie at Busch Gardens! Big Bad Wolf- and we all kept on singing that stupid song!
12 Things about me from my own Godmother of Love and Cool
1. A great sense of humor
2. Always happy (at least around me)
3. Loves to read
4. Smart, but not a smart ass,( ok, sometimes )
5. When it came to her 3 girl cousins, she had to be the leader
6. She still likes to be the leader – a good quality in any person
7. A true friend
8. Very giving
9. When she loves you, she does it with all her heart
10. Young in body, mind, and spirit
11. And best of all —- she is my Goddaughter, and I love her to death
12. Last, but believe me, not least, SHE’S JUST PLAIN COOL!!!!!!!!!!!