… seriously. I am going through my very first real dry spell in writing. My blog is dead, my journal is dead, we iz all dead.
Things I care about:
1. Reading TWOP to find out all things snarky about Cookie
2. Practicing Dowsing
3. Sitting my ass on the couch
4. Reading some stuff that isn’t online
5. Spacing out and thinking about nothing
Things I don’t care about:
1. Whether the cat box is cleaned (I know. Stinky, right?)
2. the fact that I have now become “Charlotte” at work. You know – the kind of person that once they start talking, it’s all you can do to run away fast enough lest you get caught in their web? Yeah, I think that’s me. I think I need some friends to talk to.
4. Minutiae – that’s the cornerstone of my job – asking all the delivery people how the weather is out there. I don’t do chit-chat well.
5. Cleaning (this is nothing new)
I am seriously wondering if I should take a blog-batical? I’ve been doing this for about 6 years now and I’ve just about lost my snarky edge. And it’s not as if I am writing on my woo-woo blog either. Where is my head these days? I don’t know. Do you?