… seriously. I am going through my very first real dry spell in writing. My blog is dead, my journal is dead, we iz all dead.
Things I care about:
1. Reading TWOP to find out all things snarky about Cookie
2. Practicing Dowsing
3. Sitting my ass on the couch
4. Reading some stuff that isn’t online
5. Spacing out and thinking about nothing
Things I don’t care about:
1. Whether the cat box is cleaned (I know. Stinky, right?)
2. the fact that I have now become “Charlotte” at work. You know – the kind of person that once they start talking, it’s all you can do to run away fast enough lest you get caught in their web? Yeah, I think that’s me. I think I need some friends to talk to.
4. Minutiae – that’s the cornerstone of my job – asking all the delivery people how the weather is out there. I don’t do chit-chat well.
5. Cleaning (this is nothing new)
I am seriously wondering if I should take a blog-batical? I’ve been doing this for about 6 years now and I’ve just about lost my snarky edge. And it’s not as if I am writing on my woo-woo blog either. Where is my head these days? I don’t know. Do you?
look at the stars
look at how they shine for you
and all the things that you do~~
~~(great lyrics by coldplay)~~
how about some green day?!?!?!
A break can clear your mind. I just took a month or so (not deliberately) and now it’s back to being bloggy fun again.
First of all, in the Care About department: #4-Huh?
In the Don’t Care About: #5-Of Course Not
Now don’t you go dumping your great blog. Maybe just take a recess, a blog-batical is fine, and when the weather keeps you inside you can come back and tell us what you’ve been doing (like cleaning the cat litter.)
BTW, this was a good entry.
I think, like Austin Powers, you need to go find your Blogging MoJo! We in the Blog-o-sphere would miss you!
Hey girlie! I read you! Don’t leave me hanging out here :(( Describe what is going on outside your sunroom. Write me a funny story. Got birds? Heard from P? This is the slooooooooow season here in NAIOPland, kids are out of school and whining and there is NO HOCKEY! I need you!
Reduced to watching game re-runs…..