1. When you buy a greeting card are the words or the picture more important to you? Kinda both but more words than anything else.
2. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them? Mostly buy, but with a very careful and involved thought process.
3. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where? HA! I wish. Oklahoma for a class. Does that count?
4. What was the best party you’ve ever been to? My office party Friday was pretty fun (from what I can remember).
5. If you are married, describe your wedding. Not very big, near the water and we had a nice sunrise ceremony.
6. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever been said to you? “You are fucking intense” (said in a good way and yes, I actually consider that romantic)
7. What’s your favorite romantic song? “Babylon” – I love that song.
9. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with? Uh, take one frigging guess. (Hint: See above and no, it’s not Bonnie Raitt)
10. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?? Jennifer Aniston
11. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive? I think you know.
12. Describe the kind of underwear you normally wear. Cotton, cut high up on the leg, the wilder color the better.
13. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose? Seinfeld
14. Which character would you like to be? Elaine (I’ve got the naturally curly hair!)
15. What are your favorite boy and girl names? Boy: Michael Girl: Madelyn
16. What’s your supermarket of choice? I miss Ukrops from Richmond VA
17. What is your best character trait? My sense of humor
18. What is your worst habit? Good God, I am terribly clutterful.
19. Elaborate on your default icon. What?
20. What is your current relationship status? Married, last I checked.
21. Ever have a near death experience? No but it seems like it might be interesting. (note to my Angels: I’m fine with just reading about it.)
22. Name an obvious quality about you I’m a big sweetie.
23. Whatâ€™s the name of a song stuck in your head right now? “Declaration” (Cookie again)
24. Name a celebrity you would marry. Good Lord, how many times do I have to answer this question?
25. Do you like pain? Depends on the context. ;)