From Sunday Stealing by way of that site from which I steal everything.
1. How old do you look? 28 and nothing you say will convince me otherwise.
2. Where do you live? In my own corner of the Universe (and I rule).
3. Are you waiting for something? If I said “Godot” would anyone get it?
4. Whatâ€™s one pet peeve of yours that is not common? General chit-chat with people I don’t know – hate that.
5. Do you want/have kids? Did / Couldn’t / Now very glad
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion? I was raised Catholic but now more spiritual than following any kind of dogmatic idealogy. If you asked me now would I convert to anything like that? I’d say no.
7. Last shocking news you heard? I’m still kind of shocked that the country managed to pull its’ collective shit together and elect Obama.
8. What was the last thing you drank? water with lemon juice and maple syrup – yep, doing that again
9. Who do you most look like in your family? Oh cripes, I am the spittin’ image of my mother more and more each damn day.
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? A thriving and enjoyable woo-woo practice. And David Cook. Both. Just one? Um, hmmm. That’s hard. Okay, David Cook, then.
11. Where does most of your family live? Maryland
12. Where did you grow up? I’m a proud “Balti-moron” hon.
13. Where do you want to go on vacation? Someplace where I can sit on the sand, read a book, listen to the waves, sleep, and eat out. Do you know of such a place?
14. Have you ever had a panic attack? Not persay but when I have blood sugar issues and it dips really low, that’s the closest I’ve come to what it must feel like. And it’s not fun, kids.
15. What canâ€™t you wait for? April 3 – up close and way tooooo personal with my sekrit boyfriend
16. Whenâ€™s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it? Any time I say it, I mean it.
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot? I don’t think so but my dad was a bit of a wild child in his day so perhaps. My mom? Unequivocally no.
18. Want someone back in your life? They are back. Whether they stay is always a mystery. Such an enigma, that one.
19. What do you order at the bar? I dunno. Are you paying? Then I’d like a cosmo, please.
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? Probably a couple weeks ago when Rixie laid a hard truth on me.
21. Ever licked someoneâ€™s cheek? No, but please check back April 4th for all the cheek-licking details!
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? Toast
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008? At the Seminary, giving platform readings.
24. What are your nicknames? The ones I know about? Oh, let’s see …. Lis, Sweetie, Mrs. Cook, and Dolt (said affectionately, I think)
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go? Not very. I seem to be much more interested in what is to come rather than what was. So, fast forward me about 40 years and let’s see how it goes!
I loved your answer to #1!
The layout of your blog is beautiful. Did you design it yourself?
Re: 21 — Which cheek were you thinking of, you scarlet woman!