Cool, hey? Some days, I feel like this. Like when I’ve been snarfing on these extremely yummy pretzels or if I’ve eaten too much sketti. Fortunately, I don’t feel that way today. The rain has *finally* stopped (for a moment) and for that I am most grateful.
Other things for which I am grateful today:
1. hairbands because I can’t take this hair in my face!
2. YouTube to relive all the DC concerts I can stand. Bonus for close-ups that you can turn sideways and pretend that he is singing just to you. (I haven’t done this (cough*yet*cough) but others have and say it’s to die for.)
3. Reconnecting with my high school best friend (also named Lisa) on Facebook. I was just thinking of her the other day and ‘lo and behold, she pops back into my life. She introduced me to Peter Frampton (back in the day) and I remember telling her I couldn’t stand all that “hard rock”. hahahahh I was such a dork then.
4. Always, always my really awesome good health. I take it for granted, I know. But I am so thankful for it even when it’s not in my conscious mind.
5. The internets. I know I say this often but I love, love, love having all this information right at my fingertips. And to think that yours truly got an “F” in computer science in college! (This was with programming languages and punch cards and not anything at all like it is now because I’d get at least a D after all this time!)