see more dog and puppy pictures
And on that note, let’s play Oddball!
10 more things about me:
1. I truly find LOLcats to be funny. I will take one good cat pic over five pages of highbrow humor. (What is “highbrow humor” anyway?)
2. I always read before I go to sleep. When I was a kid, I would go to bed and then read under the covers. In the dark. Either I was stubborn or too stupid to get a flashlight. This is why I wear glasses now, I am sure of it.
3. Speaking of being a kid, I decided to emulate my wonderful Cousin O’Love and be all helpful and shit one summer since I was known in the family for being (ahem) less than willing to pitch in and do stuff (cough*clean*cough). Not one person commented on or noticed my helpfulness so I went back to reading books in the corner at family gatherings.
4. I mentioned on my Facebook page that my nickname from my mom was Lumpy. Who calls their child that? (heheh I actually knew where it came from – passed down from my dad’s dad to my dad to me) I guess I was lucky – Mom usually called everyone “hon”.
5. I am a very calm driver. If other drivers do stupid stuff, I usually just mutter “dumbass” and continue on (getting out of their way). I have been with others who have road rage and it’s not fun at all.
6. Previous boyfriend had all kinds of rage issues and one time I thought he was going to kill us both with his ragey driving. I mentally prepared myself to die at that moment (I’m so not kidding.)
7. I pretty much wear my heart on my sleeve. If I love you, you know it.
8. My idea of a vacation is sitting by the water with a book, an ipod and a big glass of something cool to drink. After a day doing that, I want a shower, a nap and some good dinner. I’m not high maintenance.
9. But I did have a wonderful time visiting Italy on a guided tour. Each day was planned for us and yet there were lots of opportunities to just chill. A good blend. I’d go back in a heartbeat.
10. I cannot watch movies or tv shows if I don’t see it from the beginning. Just messes me right up.
We’re getting down to the wire on these – just a couple more weeks to go! :) Happy Wednesday to you all.
I had the same kind of crazy road-rage-prone ex. One night, very close to the end of our relationship, he had a particularly bad outburst in which I thought we, too, would die. There was cursing & screaming & racing side-by-side up a single lane on-ramp to the highway at terrifying speeds. Upon hitting the highway in fairly heavy traffic, at one point we were actually skidding sideways down the road. Had we not been on a 4-lane highway going 90+ mph, I swear I would have jumped out of the car & walked home, even if it took me a week.
OMG – #8 is ME! The beach, books, cool drink, good food and sleep. Nirvana (sp?) I think I was a mermaid in another life ’cause I cannot get enough of the ocean.
If you haven’t seen Annie Hall lately (or at all), you simply MUST! For two of these harken back to it.
Alvy can’t accept not seeing a movie from the opening credits, either. And Annie’s crazy brother (played by one no less crazy than Christopher Walken) could teach you a thing or two about preparing for a car crash.