NB: This was definitely a weird one and I just wrote what came out. Some stuff you’ll get, some makes no sense and it probably shouldn’t. The words in bold are my responses to the Queen’s blanks. Totally, totally random. And now, on with the show.
Forty years ago this week, three days of peace, love and rock ‘n roll (and mud) happened near Bethel, New York. It was the Summer of 1969.
Attire: Hippie jeans. Long hair. Legal or illegal smoke. Psychedelic vibe.
The scene: You are at Woodstock. You go alone but meet up with a beautiful man/woman. You spend three days together. Put yourself inside the peace & love vibe. You can choose to be stoned or straight. I put it in the story for the sake of reality. Just don’t inhale in this meme.
This is the conversation you have upon meeting or you can make it into what you overhear others say. It makes no sense and has no continuity by design.
You must fill in the familiar blanks to finish the story. Some are song lyrics. You may use more than one word to fill in the blanks.
Oh! I forgot to tell you (must be the smoke in here) You have a new name. It must a combination of the first letter of your first name, the third letter of your middle name and the last letter of your last name.
Peace out! Somebody might wanna turn on a fan in here.
1. “Hello, my groovy name is LRR. You pronounce it Lurrrrr.
By the looks of those flowers in your hair, you must be friends with a florist because they are some fancyass flowers!
Didn’t they tell you? No skinny arms allowed!
2. Come on, Baby, light my uh, flashlight?
When I lay me down to contemplate the horror that is my life, I pray the hell my guardian angel leaves me some COOKies to keep.
If I eat them all before I wake, I pray the doctor my scale to take.
3. Because the first time ever I saw your arms I realized that what the world needs now is arm porn sweet arm porn. Besides, I always feel guilty watching you dance around in those pirate pants when I should be doing my seminary work.
But I dig it! (Oh yes, I do!)
4. Have I told you lately that I know I annoy you? Hey! Don’t step on that beetlebug!!!
Dude. That guy is really weird but….. he’s alright by me, yeah yeah yeah.
5. There’s a party in my sleeping bag and half a million of my David Cook loving friends are coming over tonight and we’re gonna CENSORED my baby off my mind. Darn the luck. It’s raining here and there.
Luckily, Papa was a rolling in his wheelchair and I’m on a first name basis with the cops. (I bring them coffee and donuts ‘cuz I’m nice like ‘dat)
6. I’m really digging your ass but that stupid hat has got to go. Those flowers in your hair are beginning to smell like someone’s ass and it ain’t yours, dude.
Have I told you lately that I am in major lust with you? (It’s true.)
** puff puff**
7. I’m beginning to see cats in those trees over there. Do you see it?
Out of all the millions of hippies here, you are the most cosmic, dude.
But I dig it, man.
8. I’d use all my blood, sweat and wild imagination just to get next to your arms, punkin muffin.
Love is free but I’d really like to buy that guy’s lust. How much will it cost? I’ll buy it. The time is all we’ve lost. I’ll try it..
It says “Make pudding not custard.” Far out!
9. I’m grateful to be stuck in my head ’cause there’s a bad vibe rising in Jefferson’s Airplane. But that’s okay, ’cause Joe Cocker said I could get by with a little arm porn pics from my friends. (Via Twitter)
10. Oh, by the way, your head is on fire. But I dig it.