Random thoughts as they bop into my head:
1. How cute is my baby?? The twins are just nine months old and of course, Sophie is the bigger (and goofier) of the two. I actually had to share her (HORRORS!) with her grandmother. I did sort of abscond with her into another room to play and take pics for well over an hour so I suppose I had to give her back at some point.
2. I’m bored with sekrit boyfriend. I need to spend more time in Cooklandia and less time in Twilight-ville. (Probably should leave both lands and come back to reality, huh?) Anyway, he’s in Canada now – wonder if he’s wearing that fucking hat again. It *IS* cold there so maybe it’s warranted *this time*. Charlottesville show is a week and a half away. Remember all the angst I had over what to wear to the show back in April? I’m over that. Jeans and a shirt and comfy shoes are it for me.
3. Currently listening to a tele-seminar called “Action Without Struggle”. I’m really good at “Inaction without Struggle” so this might be something sort of new. We’ll see.
4. I think I will bypass the closet and go straight to coma now. Being in the closet is much too transient and a coma will put you out for a good long time. Plus, drugs. Which I’ve never done. (Well, the fun illegal kind.) Should I put that on my To-Do list? I think I’m allergic to morphine or codeine or one of those things. My mom had something along those lines several many years ago and I took one pill just to see what would happen. It was not fun. It was hellish, actually. I won’t be doing that again. I’m a quick study.
5. Yearly Woo-Woo fest is coming up on Sunday and I am working at my friend Rose Rosetree’s booth for a bit. It’s usually really, really crowded there – both in terms of offerings by individual practitioners and people milling about buying and looking and whatnot. She asked me to fill in for her three years ago when she was out of the country and I did intuitive readings for people (for money, even!). It was one of the most awesome experiences of my life. I had several people come back and tell me that my reading was the best they had gotten that day. (There are millions of different card readers, intuitives, etc. there.) I was on cloud nine. This time I won’t be doing readings (Rose will) but assisting her with book selling and just chatting with nice people. It’s the only time and place you will ever, ever see me as an extrovert but that’s because I am in my element.