see more Lolcats and funny pictures
1. What is the color of your toothbrush? I think it’s pink and white. I need a new one. I especially love electric toothbrushes but I’m a spaz with a water pik. Water everywhere except the one place it’s supposed to be.
2. Name one person who made you smile today Duty – I was home sick in bed all day and he brought up some meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Deciding to call in sick to work – I slept the whole day, just about.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Listening to Randi Rhodes podcast and playing a dumbass game on Facebook
5. What is your favorite candy bar? I loves me some Snickers. MMMM.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Oh my, yes I have. Back in my early 20’s, I often went to strip clubs with my friends. My favorite dancer was a mocha colored guy nicknamed “Good & Plenty Denny” and he was my favorite mostly because he danced to Prince songs.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? I chatted with Miss LucieCat about how she was feeling.
8. What is your favorite ice cream? Jamocha almond fudge
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? coffee, of course
10. Do you like your wallet? That’s an odd question but yes, I like it. It’s small, really only holds debit/credit cards and a couple little things tucked inside. I always know where to find it.
11. What was the last thing you ate? Chilled grapes (I wish it were jamocha ice cream, though!)
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Not this week, no. I’m trying to stay on a budget of sorts plus I’m feeling like a heifer and refuse to subject myself to a dressing room mirror.
13. The last sporting event you watched? Caps/Flyers hockey game
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? buttery and salty (Kwiz’s answer and I concur!)
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? I don’t text much but yesterday I had fun IMing with one of my most favorite people.
16. Ever go camping? Girl scout camp and latrines that were merely holes in the ground put me off camping forever
17. Do you take vitamins daily? No, but I take a buttload of supplements and my naturopath said I didn’t need a multi-vitamin with what I’m taking.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday? I don’t consider organized religion part of my path so no, I don’t attend any church. (Re-reading that, I thought it sounded really pretentious. I don’t mean it to sound that way. I’m just not a fan of religion in a box, you know?)
19. Do you have a tan? Nah, but my feet get it from when I run around outside in my strappy sketchers. It’s a lovely look, I assure you.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Nope – pizza will always win that. Now, ask me to decide between pizza and pad thai and watch me go into hyper-dither mode.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Not usually. But I do love those bendy straws so if I had one of those, I might.
22. What did your last text message say? In IM, I told them to watch out that their dangly bits don’t hang out when they go to the gym. (I’m a fascinating conversationalist, am I not?)
23. What are you doing tomorrow? Returning to work
24. Favorite color? look around this here blog and I think you’ll be able to tell that pretty easily. (psst: blue)
25. Look to your left; what do you see? Max de dogg laying on the floor
26. What color is your watch? Kwiz said: invisible colored and it made me laugh. I thought mine was the only invisible colored watch out there!
27. What do you think of when you hear â€œAustraliaâ€? Russell Crowe so I think about something else
28. Would you strip for money? Well, I’d have to say that the money would be ME paying someone to watch because that’s just not very attractive.
29.Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Mostly drive through because I don’t like all the noise and confusion inside fast food places.
30. What is your favorite number? Like Kwiz, I said 3. I had to laugh when it turned out to be my life path number as well. But I wasn’t surprised.
31. Whoâ€™s the last person you talked to on the phone? Duty to apprise him of my staying home
32. Any plans today? My plan today was to sleep a lot and I’m happy to say I feel accomplished (and rested).
33. In how many states have you lived? 2 – MD and VA – I really don’t get around much.
34. Biggest annoyance right now? I’m really warm so could be running a fever.
35. Last song listened to? “Make Me” by MWK
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Actually, I can. On the nights when I had insomnia, I used to practice it. I bet I could say it backwards even if I were inebriated. I shall test that theory next time I imbibe.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? If I do, that person is doing a shitty job and will need to be replaced.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? my sneakers although I would catch hell from Stacey and Clinton for that.
39. Are you jealous of anyone? I am envious (rather than jealous) of those who do not have weight problems. I can only imagine a day spent not worrying about what I eat. Well, I have those days but they are not without consequences.
40. Is anyone jealous of you? I doubt it but it’s possible. I have a nice life with unlimited time to myself, no kids to worry about or send through college and do pretty much what I want. There are probably some who would trade with me in a heartbeat.
41. Do you love anyone? Yes, many people in many kinds of ways. I will say that I will never, ever love anyone as fully and without condition as I did Lauren. And I am thankful every day to have experienced that kind of love in my life.
42. Do any of your friends have children? Yep, several do and are kind enough to share them with me when I need a baby-holding fix.
43. What do you usually do during the day? Pretend that I care about stuff in the financial services field.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? There are many I dislike (looking at you Rush, Hannity, et al) but I don’t hate them. It takes a lot of energy to do that and I’d rather put that energy toward something nicer.
45. Do you use the word â€˜helloâ€™ daily? Yep, although I say “Chello” instead because it sounds british and I like that.
46. What color is your car? The liberal’s handbook dictated that I get a Prius but I got to choose the color. Surprise! Blue.
47. What size wedding ring do you wear? I dunno. It was a while ago.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now? Wondering whether SophiaCat is up or downstairs. Does that count?
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No, but I have been to Hershey Park and Busch Gardens.
50. How did you get your worst scar? Surgery in 1997. But the one I got all on my own was when I fell off my bike. I was about 8 and had just sort of learned how to ride a bike but that didn’t keep me from imitating my friend who could ride it without holding onto the bars. Yeah. Kids, don’t do that. I bonked right into a curb while trying to round a corner and mashed my whole mouthful of teeth. I remember standing up, seeing blood, thinking to myself (and yes, this was exactly my train of thought): “Someone here is bleeding. YOU are the only one here. It must be YOU!” aaaah! Then I ran screaming and crying to my Grandmother’s house around the corner. Many stitches and messed up teeth followed. Fun! The scar on my lip is invisible but the teeth never recovered. I should have gotten those damn braces.