I was gifted with this lovely award by The Gal Herself with instructions to brag on myself a little. But the award does come with the some responsibilities.
1. I must thank the person who bestowed this honor upon me. (She knows I adore her! She’s my biggest fan!)
2. Copy the award and place it on my blog. – Done and done
3. Link to the bestowersâ€™ site. – Done and Done
4. Enumerate seven interesting things about myself. (I can list seven but can’t vouch for how interesting they might be! You’re on your own there.)
Here they are:
1) I never use spell check on anything unless it’s a schoolwork project. My spelling is just. that. pefrect. (heh)
2) I cannot stand carrots in soup and you’ll always find me fishing them out and throwing them in the trash before I heat it up. Bleah.
3) Despite having a blog wherein I pour out the (not-very-interesting) contents of my life, I cannot stand chit chat and minutiae talk. IRL, don’t even bore me with all the damn details of your illness or your kids or whatever. Unless I really like you and then I will listen (but probably whine about it in my head). (Exclusions to this: my darling not-so-bitty Luke about whom I can hear pretty much anything and be enthralled.)
4) My christmas tree is still up. I like the pretty lights. So there.
5) I can swim just fine but mostly like just bobbing around in the (very, very warm) water like a big dork.
6) It’s got to be very cold outside for me to wear a winter coat much less a scarf and gloves. I fight it until the bitter end. I hate feeling all bulky in a coat.
7) I have several close-ish friends but no one real “best friend” who knows all my stuff. Most people know bits and pieces (some larger than others, of course) but almost no one knows the whole Lisa. I’m (sorta) okay with that.
5. Nominate seven bloggers that I find beautiful: There are only two that I read pretty faithfully – the Gal and 6Yr Med so those are the two I will nominate (although Gal’s already been cherished by Kwiz but this will be an extra dollop of beauty for her!).