1. Is there a blog as far as its appearance goes that you think is the most fabulous?
Hmm … let me think. None that come to mind off the top of my head. I love Leanne’s work and can pick out her distinctive style on various and sundry blogs around the nets. She’s a WONDERFUL artist and web designer, IMO.
2. Do you like the look and the content of your blogs?
I do! Leanne updated Snarkypants last year to give it some freshness and I tweak around with the sidebars and stuff on my own, adding and subtracting as I go. Since I just put up Practically Intuitive, I’m sure more futzing is in store for that site. But as a whole, they represent me on the interwebs in all my mystically dorky ways.
3. Have you ever thought what would happen to your blog in case you died?
It would just fade into the sunset. I don’t think my cats have any interest in carrying it on.
4. Has any particular blogger had a great impact on how you set up and write your blog?
Well, the fabulous Goddaughter of Love got me started blogging way back in 2002 and it was for her I wrote most of those earlier posts. As time has gone by, I’ve taken bits and pieces of what I’ve seen from other blogs and incorporated them into my own. So, no one person or blog – just a bunch of them.
5. Would you want a fellow blogger to give you suggestions or criticism of what you write?
Sure! Lay it on me, brother! heh
6. Is the number of visitors each day to your blog important to you?
Nah, not so much. It’s been a fairly consistent number for a while now with spikes now and again when I put something out on Twitter or a Cooklandia forum. Besides, darling, it’s *quality* over quantity, right?
7. What percentage of your readers do you think actually comment?
Uh, 2% – Gal and Ami with periodic responses by the Cousins O’Flair and Love. I’m happy to hear from anyone!
8. Do you have a favorite blogger who does the memes that you participate in?
Take one guess. She’s my favorite person from which to steal!
9. How often do you update your blog/site and why?
Whenever I have something to say, someone to fawn over (hi Cookie and Hal) or a need to rant. I mean, whatever else is a blog for, I ask! I’d say I write posts 3-4x a week, sometimes more depending on how much my muse stirs my second chakra. I just like having my little corner of the universe.