Saturday 9: Should I Stay or Should I Go
1. Have you ever been on a date and you had to tell the person to just go away?
Not while I was on the date but I have had ones that I wished were over more quickly than they were. Once I got into meeting people from the online world, I didn’t have that issue overly much.
2. Do you wish you were someplace else right now? If yes, where?
I’d like to be at a spa of some kind, getting pampered, rubbed, pedicured, and finish the evening with a glass (or 30) of wine. Might you know where I can find such a place?
3. Do you have any pet peeves?
More like do I NOT have any? That’d be the quicker answer, I think. I do have some quirks, yes. Off the top of my head, I CAN NOT STAND people standing by my desk having a chat fest. Move your ass over to the corner. I also am not fond of know-it-alls who try to make others feel stupid. Then I worry that I am one of those know-it-alls. Can someone reassure me I’m not?
4. Tell us about a guilty pleasure of yours.
Just one? Poots. I like eating the crusts of leftover slices of pizza. I’m like a little rat who likes to gnaw on them and will steal them from any piece I see around.
5. If you could change places and become a celebrity, who would you’d like to be?
Hmmm … I’d like to be Michelle Obama – she’s a strong, intelligent woman, accomplished in her own right. I have a feeling she’d take no shit. I like that.
6. What do you consider your biggest talent?
Besides conversing with people’s Spirit Guides, you mean? I think my ability to communicate in writing is what I’m known for, at least in my family. (I’m also quite good at deciphering someone’s feelings through their words but that’s probably the empath part of me working.)
7. Do you have a favorite actor/actress that is not a big star, yet they are your favorite?
Not really – Cookie isn’t an actor so I can’t claim that and Sparkela is already somewhat well known, so can’t claim that. I did, however, love Prince before ANYONE had ever heard of him. Does that count?
8. Name your five favorite rock bands of all time.
I don’t think I have five – but I’ll try: U2, Steely Dan (not really a band but close), Heart – that’s all I’ve got for now.
9. If you were to start a new relationship (for whatever reason), how much of your sexual history would you share? Would you resort to lying?
I’d share whatever I deemed appropriate. I have no diseases or other pressing medical issues and would happily share that but otherwise, I’d share on a “need to know” basis.