Bits and pieces of flotsam and jetsom:
1. American Idol sucks hard this year. Despite all appearances, I don’t usually follow this show. I don’t! Why won’t you believe me? (cough*davidcookinfatuation*cough) But like I said earlier, I’m in need of a shared experience so I am watching and twittering along with my Cookie pals (and some others) while watching. Trainwreck, y’all. It’s badddd. I really thought Ellen would add to the season by sharing the performance aspect since that’s her experience but nope. She’s the non-loopy Paula. Randy? Still f’ing useless. Dag. I despise that man for being a punk ass chump. Kara embarrasses me as a woman (honey, get some help, please) and Simon is just Simon and he’s the only opinion anyone cares about. I joined a pool and last night totally blew myself out of the water by gaining just ONE point out of twenty. Yeesh. (And yes, I will still watch. It’s not like I have a life or anything.)
2. Decluttering starts this weekend! My friend Christine is coming over to help me get a spine and throw some stuff out and/or give it away. Doing Duty’s room first because it’s the room where various and sundry peeps have “lived” and I’ve just thrown random crap all over it. Time to get some of it gone.
3. I need to get my ass in gear re: Practically Intuitive. I’ve been farting around for a month or so and haven’t updated it or done much to publicize it. I did, however, order preety business cards! Woot!
4. Muse is apparently wrapped up in something of which I know not and I think I’m gonna have to figure out how to be creative even when they are not around. Always lessons in the absences, yes?
5. My two year old self (code name: Beezus) is definitely throwing a tantrum. Need to figure out why. Pretty sure part of it is because her playmate (see #4) has poofed for a bit and she’s sad. (Gives her a hug and reminds her to keep walking and know that they’ll catch up. Always have.)
6. I wanna go on vacation like half my damn office – one’s in the Bahamas, one’s in New York, two are in Florida, one is in Wyoming – sheesh. And here I sit thinking about decluttering. This is the life, kids.