1. How far away is the last person you kissed?
Uh, upstairs sleeping. Not very far away. I need to get some far-away peeps to kiss on, methinks.
2. Has someone ever told you they would be with you forever?
No. Well, unless you count my cats and to them forever is a limited concept.
3. Last person you were in a car with?
The cats. No, wait. Duty. Yeah, pretty sure it was Duty. Lucie’s not driving much these days.
4. Any plans for tomorrow?
Work and gym. Pretty much the same as most days. I wish I had something more fun planned.
5. How long does it take for you to take a shower?
About 5 minutes, give or take. Why? Wanna join me?
6. Best friend or close friends?
Probably close friends but it would be nice to have ONE best friend that I talked to all the time who knew all my stuff.
7. Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Every day that I am breathing, have a roof over my head, money in the bank and my health are good days.
8. Did you kiss anyone friday?
What’s the issue with who I’m kissing? Are you trying to stump me with this question? I kissed David Cook. There! Prove me wrong, whydontcha?
9. Ever thrown up in public?
As a kid in grade school, I did. As an adult, no. Never. I do those things in private. (Well, I’ve barfed in the bathroom at work – no one else was there. Does that count?)
10. What’s on your mind RIGHT NOW?
Wishing I could go back to bed.
11. Who was the last person you talked to?
Listen, you might want to show me your Police Department badge before I start answering all these NYPD Blue questions. Yeesh. Nosey, aren’t we?
12. What is the WORST subject they teach at school?
For me it was math. I have no idea now what it could be. I’d love to see them incorporate classes on how to budge your money, in-depth analysis of how the government works, and “how to get along with others” classes rather than some boring old English literature class that has no relevance to your life, ever.
13. Have you seen anyone lately that you don’t get along with?
In person? No, not so much. I get along with most people.
14. What is your favourite colour top to wear?
Blue … most of my wardrobe is (not on purpose) blue.
15. Have you ever been in a car accident?
Yep, a couple times – none of them my fault.
16. What’s the closest thing to you that’s green?
My couch – it’s a lovely shade of seafoam green.
17. Where would you like to be right now?
At a spa with lovely food and massages.
18. Write down some lyrics to the song you’re listening to
“If you wait for me, I’ll be the light in the dark if you lose your way / and if you wait for me, I’ll be your voice when you don’t know what to say / I’ll be your shelter, I’ll be your faith / I’ll be the last train home.” – Ryan Star (Beautiful song … he opened for Cookie and I saw him a couple times on tour.)
19. How many dogs do you have?
Just one … Max. The best dog ever.
20. Is anything bugging you right now?
Wondering how long it’s gonna be before some real violence breaks out from the Teabaggers who keep getting their fear stirred up by those with an agenda. It’s coming and I just pray that no one loses their life to it.
21. Is life going right for you now?
I suppose. Could be worse, could be better. All told, it’s okay.
22. Is there someone you care about more than yourself?
That’s an odd question. I care deeply about many people and I would do what I could to alleviate any suffering they might experience.
23. What made you laugh today?
The irony of people (teabaggers, especially) having concerns that NOW their freedom and rights are being usurped by the government. Where the hell where they for the eight years of the Bush administration? Such sheeple.
24. What was the last movie you watched?
I re-watched “Love Actually” last night and cried in all the sappiest parts especially the one where the guy comes to the door and holds up the signs. That always gets me.
25. Whats the last conversation you had about?
Today, the cats and I were discussing distribution of milk between the two of them.
26. What were you doing at 7:00 this morning?
Trying not to get out of bed despite the protestations of Lucie and Sophie.
27. Do you like your hair long or short?
My hair looks better shorter. It grows outward not downward.
28. Do you want to see somebody right now?
I’d like to see email from someone now but that’s about it.
29. Do you like the rain?
Love it. Can die happy in the rain. (Water = emotion so for me, it’s like being home.)
30. Did you have a valentine this year?
I have many loved ones at Valentine’s Day.
31. The last person you kissed needs you at 3 am, would you go?
If someone needed me at 3am, I’d go regardless of whether I’ve kissed them or not. Hell, if my neighbor needed me (the ones we don’t even talk to), I’d go.
32. Would you honestly say you’d risk your life for someone else?
Yes. I can honestly say that.
33. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you?
Yes. Is this the part where I tell you what it is?
34. How do you feel about boys smoking?
Same as I do about girls smoking – EWWW! It’s gross, habit-forming and unhealthy not to mention stinky.
35. Could you see yourself with someone forever?
Oh hai David Cook! I’d spend forever with you. I can so see that.