… or possibly Ruminations (by the) unINformed. heheh
I wish I had something even remotely interesting to say but alas, I don’t. And yes, I know. It has never stopped me from posting before, has it? heh
Upcoming fun in Lisa’s life:
1. Posting about my “Readings for Hope” fundraiser to support Cookie’s “Team for a Cure”. Since I didn’t walk this year and was heartbroken to not be there when I live 45 minutes away, I got the idea (*okay, my Guides gave it to me) to do readings for the month of May with all proceeds going to the cause. I’ll be getting a page up for it on Practically Intuitive probably tomorrow evening. Look for info to come.
2. Compliance audit at work, possibly tomorrow. Glad my stuff is in good shape. Tried not to stab several co-workers today. Yesterday, I was in the confessional booth – everyone was bringing me their heartache. I live to be of service. (You know I like it when people come to me with stuff.)
3. Planted my flowers and tomatoes on Sunday. Promise not to half-ass the tomato growing this year. Will take pics to prove it.
4. Niece of Artsy-Fartsy has been released from the hospital after her car crash last Thursday. I am so glad she’s better. (Love her big time)
5. I get to hold Godson of Love (Peterbella) on Mother’s day! Woot Woot! Mamma says once he’s eaten, burped and farted, he’s a happy camper. Here he is getting his snooze on:
Okay, that’s all for now. More interesting info soon … maybe.