Dear three (probably down to two now) followers of the snark,
I haz been away! Not really. Just away from here. And now I return with stories to tell and things to bitch about. Otherwise, you wouldn’t know who I am, amirite?
Currently happy about:
* I have just two months left of “duty” with brokerboy and mini-me. I almost feel like starting one of those countdowns like you see on prison walls. I’ve totally done my time and want out.
* Busted right on through my goal this month with Practically Intuitive! Woot! Things have hardcore picked up and I am booked most nights this month (when I’m not doing something else like Pilates or getting my hair did.)
* So happy to be doing those sessions in my little office space! It’s not done by a long shot (decorating and all) but it’s a nice, peaceful space for me to do my work. The petz wait for me outside the door which always makes me laugh.
Currently NOT happy about:
* stalled with Paleo and looking to get back on the horse soon. Duty’s blood work was most positively affected by the shift in eating so he’s sold. But we went hella awry this weekend. Horse, get back here! Come on!
* Because I am doing so many sessions, I’m running out of time to goof off and all. (good but not) Over the weekend I had 6 one-hour sessions and didn’t realize I had run out of time for other things until 10pm Sunday night. Better time management – learn it, Lisa.
* Odd exhaustion that keeps me feeling like I’m walking in a fog. When things happen (emo things), it just wears my ass out.
Next time, I’ll share the saga of “Don’t push me ‘cuz I’m close to the edge. I’m about to lose my head …” (anyone remember Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five?) I’ll describe how our heroine (me) got her yip on at the office. Oooh yeah!