1. What is your dream job?
I think I’m getting close to finding out! Right now, I see it as teaching classes on intuitive skills, doing readings for people and feeling like I am doing the work of my soul. So, let’s say I’m on that right path more than I ever have been before. YEY for me!
2. What fulfils you?
Goodness, let me think. What really fills me up is when I’ve been part of someone’s personal growth in a way that has made a difference to them. When I am bringing through my highest and best self and it’s in service to another, then I feel like “YES! This is what I’m here for!”
3. What’s your greatest fear?
Looking like a big fool. Like everyone is laughing at me and I’m walking around thinking they are my friends. (Yes, this actually happened in college and it devastated me. I don’t know what I did to bring that on or why it all happened but it felt really, really bad.)
4. What do you want more of in life?
Peace. Teaching. Joy! Laughter. Cash money. Time to create (whatever). Snuggling and loves. Friends. Clients!
5. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Hmm, I have a couple, actually:
1) Passing the Series 7 (Third time’s the charm!)
2) Gastric Bypass surgery – I got to know for once in my life what it felt like to be thin. It was pretty magical, to be honest. Just shopping in regular person’s sizes was as good a high as I’d ever had.
Oh, and 3) Creating Practically Intuitive and growing a business all on my own. (okay, I had some help from a special Gorky!)
6. What are you ashamed of?
Things I can admit to:
1) my teeth – dammit! Why didn’t I get braces??? (Can’t blame mom for that – she tried!)
2) my recurring chubs that I will probably fight until the end of my days
3) things I have done in desperation (no, not naming them)
4) just how mean I was to my mom.
7. What makes you sad?
1) Sick pets (and wounded animals in general)
2) the fact that I don’t often speak my mind (surprise! It’s true. I hold back a lot even from Duty)
3) certain situations in my life that are unable to be changed for reasons I’m not divulging
4) that Lauren isn’t here with us in the physical
8. What’s the hardest thing you’ve experienced?
1) Losing ones I love has always been hard but the two that stand out for me are my dad’s death and Lauren’s. I was 14 when my dad died and while I was glad he was out of pain, I missed him. And Mom took it especially hard. Feeling her stuff and mine really weighed me down. I almost collapsed under it some days.
2) And, of course, I’ve written extensively on this here blog what I was going through when we walked Lauren’s path with her. That was probably even harder than losing my dad because she represented not only a loving close friendship but the child I couldn’t have. Took me many years before I could even work my way through the sadness. (Even now, I’m crying as I write this. I don’t think I will *EVER* stop missing her.)
9. What’s great about you?
I can be both dorky and wise all in the same moment. And I’m about as down-to-earth as one chick who talks to Angels can be.
10. Who are you?
The High Priestess of the Woo-Woo (thank you, FB0033 for coining that term. It’s one I adore and wear proudly!)
11. What/Who inspires you?
Authenticity. Kindness. Dorkiness. My sweet Cousin O’Love for being an amazing woman. LucieCat for hanging on for 20 years and still going strong! Those who are making a good living doing what they love. Leo Buscaglia. Caroline Myss. Aunt Connie – the official Godmother of Love.