Day 23: Something that you miss
I miss the days at an old job where I chatted away on Yahoo Instant Messenger with online friends. I looked forward to going to work to check in and often goof off with my pals.
Hell, I could keep up a conversation, take client calls and dance circles around my co-workers any day. I’d torture idiots who would IM me out of the blue, trade snarky comments with gal pals and have deep, soulful conversations with others.
Yeah, those were the days, my friend.
Day 24: Five words or phrases that make you laugh
1) “Ain’t nobody got time for dat!” Thank you, Sweet Brown. (See what I’m blathering about here.)
2) “Allan! Allan! Allan!” (Blathering = here)
3) I like the word “fuckwit” – I like how it sounds and understand the meaning immediately.
4) “Pears can fuck off” – Eddie Izzard (of course, I want to show you why I laugh at it so here you go! Eddie Izzard/Supermarket and Veggies)
5) Purple Nurple – one of my friends used to mention these – must be a midwest thang since we don’t have such a thing here on the elite east coast. hehe Just the sound of the words make me laugh. (If you don’t know what it is, it’s nipple twisties, I think. OUCH!)