Here it is, just 11 days before Christmas and I’m all ‘whatever’ about it.
Maybe it’s the not having kids to make it joyful or something but I’m not feeling it this year.
And here’s the thing – I don’t even know what “feeling it” means to me. I sorta feel like the kid in the picture there – just …. waiting and chilling or something.
On the bright side, here’s what IS making me happy as of today:
Practically Intuitive Certification Course
1) Two people lined up (and deposits made) for the next Level One program starting in February. Hurrah! I’d like 6 or 8 total in there so more work to do marketing it.
2) Four people lined up (one deposit made and three pending in January) for Level Two starting early January. HURRAH! I don’t know that I’ll take any more into that group since it’s pretty time intensive on my part.
3) Lord have mercy, have I learned a shit ton about teaching and carrying the energy for a group!
I am hoping to transition more and more out of doing readings and teaching others to do them as my business. I like doing them, don’t get me wrong, but they are so tightly laced with teaching that it’s showing me that’s the way to go at this point.
1) Part time day job ends December 27th! WOOOOO HOOOO! It was so good for me to get out of the house on the regular, see my friends and create a balance in my life. I really, really credit taking those actions with helping me find my way toward what I’m doing now with PI.
This time last year, creating a certification course wasn’t even on my radar. And a year later, here I am, having finished two rounds of Level One with students who like working with me enough to commit to the next level at an investment level they’ve never made before. Thank you, (soon to be for the third time) former place of employ.
2) Cookie baking with the fam tomorrow. That’s always fun and there’s nothing like eating a
hundred few Italian cookies. Bonus: playing with the boyz and chit chatting with Cousins O’Love, O’Cool, Auntie O’wine and the Niece of ArtsyFartsy. That will definitely help with the Christmas cheer!
3) I think it’s time for a snazzier, snarkier look for this here blog. After all, there’s a lot to celebrate about 14 years of continuous blogging, amirite?
4) Bonus tip: 10,000 IUs of Vitamin D3 is a great mood lightener. Just sayin’.
14 years?! WOW! That deserves a major Attagirl!
I also think it’s completely awesome that your former employer keeps calling you back. I bet it’s rare and says a lot about all you bring to the table. And it’s great that you had a dependable way of financing your heart’s work.