Suck it, haters. I’m complaining just because I can. What? You want I should get a sekrit blog to do this? Hahahha. (Hey, that’s an idea!)
This is what I dare put out to peeps who know me. Could you imagine what I write when no one knows me?
1) I don’t care how old you are, learn how to tag people on Facebook. If you want someone to see your comment, TAG THEM. It’s not hard. Seriously. Pretend you’re writing them a letter if that’s how you have to do it and consider it a salutation.
1a) And while you’re tagging them, don’t use the whole name. You can shorten it to just the first name. This bugs me to no end. (Yes, Gal. I’m ranting about Facebook again. I’m sorry. I know you hate it.)
2) It surely must be nice to not have to take responsibility for stuff. Just go on about your day as if you’re the only one that matters.
3) Don’t send me unsolicited requests for “free mini-readings” – that shit is just stupid. You’re not a special snowflake. (Got one last week and was all WTF is this shit? Just no. I answer politely but the uncurrent of energy is NO.)
4) Thinly veiled rant: you are only in my life because of someone I love dearly. Don’t push it or I will get in your face and while I can be love and light 98% of the time, if I go to the other side for that 2%, it will not be pretty. I’m not going to take the high road again.
5) Dogs: I’m over you. It’s my fault to begin with because I’ve created little spoiled dorks but we’re gonna shift that shit up. I love you both but this much time with you is not bringing me joy.
6) And I’m done with the bakery. I ate sweets like they were going out of style and I’m just done. Tired of being sluggy and chubby. Done.
7) I need a vacation. Can you tell?
Sorry. I won’t rant for the rest of the month. (Looks at calendar and notes I have 7 days left to hold a higher vibration. I think I can do that.)