Notes from the field:
1. Cousin O’Love and her husband, let’s call him Excel Man prepared the Thanksgiving feast and what a feast it was! Straight from Gia’s kitchen we had the most wonderful food prepared with impeccable timing thanks to his use of some foreign thing called a “timeline”. I know not of this thing but apparently, it seems to work. Most of the meal was right on schedule (more or less). His time as the Goddaughter of Love’s kitchen minion was well spent. He learned at the hands of a master. When they open a Bed & Breakfast (by the beach, preferably) I shall be one of their happiest customers.
2. I did not get out of my pajamas Friday at all. I spent the day doing intuitive readings and hanging out with all kinds of Guide teams. I’m pretty sure this is at the forefront of my work because I love it, for one thing and for another, the feedback I’m getting is that their words really resonate with those who have asked for the readings. This makes my bitty high heart happy.
3. I watched two of my favorite movies on Friday as well – Enchanted and Return to Me. Oh, to be a princess in New York, wandering around, dancing with strangers and making dresses out of curtains! Or having the man of my dreams (or David Duchovney, doesn’t matter) follow me to Italy to tell me he loves me. If you haven’t seen either of these movies, I highly recommend them.
4. My “stop looking all puffy” diet began yesterday – and had I not already been in that mindset, I would have after seeing pics from Thanksgiving. Oh. My. God. This has been a weird eating year. I went from fasting for 12 days in January and doing so well and feeling great to swinging up to my highest post gastric bypass weight in 12 years. What the hell? At any rate, I’m done. While eating whatever I wanted felt good in the short-term, long-term it feels like crap. I feel like crap. My body is too good to me to continue to treat it this way. So, back to counting carbs and a bit of calories. And yes, I know. What a challenge to do this at the holiday season. Am I nuts? (don’t answer that)
5. Is there a reason that all media attention is on Tiger Woods and his accident other than lurid curiosity? No? Okay. Honestly, leave the dude alone. It ain’t anyone’s business. Most shit that gets disseminated now by so called “news” media is no one’s business. And what IS our business isn’t quite as “sexy” so no one hears about it and/or they hear distortions.
Okay, that’s it for dispatches from the field. Have a good Tuesday!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures